Reunited!

Author POV

Cull is hit down after Steve throws Mjolnir to him, as Thor hits the ground with Stormbreaker, hitting opponents with his lightning, killing several foes. M'Baku gives a roar after killing an Outrider, as Bruce slams an enemy to the ground and throws one in the air, as Scott, as Giant Man, punches down a Leviathan.

T'Challa and Okoye strike down foes, as Shuri blasts them with her blasters. Tony and Pepper go back to back and blast at the ships, proving husband and wife are unstoppable.

Natasha kills an Sakaaran with her batons, but one comes from behind her, which Wanda notices, but someone comes from above and lands on them, instantly killing them. They both look and see a red and blue metallic suit, and when he turns around, they give a look of shock and happiness, "Peter? Is that you?", asks Wanda.

The mask comes off, revealing Peter's face. He gives off a smile, as both Wanda and Natasha hug Peter, "your here, your alive... we both couldn't find you and we thought-", "no, never, I wasn't gonna die, not without seeing you again", he says, as he continues to hug them.

He starts to silently cry, but Natasha notices, "Peter, your OK, we're OK. We're here, and we're not leaving again", she says. "I know. I just missed you both. It's been a long 5 years without you", he says.

After a minute, a loud explosion goes off, "I forgot we still have a battle to win", "and I have what they want, Steve, we need a plan", "Right, where are the stones? Anybody know?". "I have them, and they've been nothing but trouble", says Peter.

Soon Steve, Tony, Thor, Bruce, Natasha, Wanda, Peter, Scott, Hope, T'Challa, Okoye, Brunnhilde, Nebula, Gamora, Quill, Rocket, Strange, Pepper, Drax, Mantis and Rhodey meet up in a secure location.

"Everyone ok? We good?", asks Bruce, "yeah, just almost died but I'm ok", "we need to end this now", "but how? None of us stand a chance against Thanos, even if we all fight together".

"There's more than one way in winning a battle", says Thor, "he's right, we gotta be smart about this. Scott, do you think Hanks original Quantum Tunnel is still working?", asks Peter, "of course, we throw the Stones in there, and this all ends".

"That ugly brown van? Thers probably no way that piece of crap survived all this", says Rhodey. Scott then uses its alarm, which everyone hears, "does anyone see an ugly brown van?".

Rhodey takes to the air and finds the van, "I do Cap, but it isn't in a great place". The van is surrounded by Outriders. "Scott, get that van running again", "not all of us will make it through that", says Okoye.

"Not all of us have too", "he's right. The one with the Gauntlet has too", says Bruce. Tchalla looks at Peter, "Mr. Parker, thank you for getting it this far, allow me to continue for you".

Peter hands over the Gauntlet, and joins Wanda in the back, "protecting those Stones nearly got me killed just a few minutes ago", "I'm glad your okay", says Wanda, "we're not done yet, we need to fight, let's do it", says Natasha

"Company ready?" "yeah!"... "Go!". Everyone charges and heads into battle, Thor, Wanda, Rhodey, and Tony fly away. Everyone else make an opening for T'Challa to get to the van, while Scott and Hope get it to work.

T'Challa uses his suits kinetic energy to kill some foes, but is then stopped by a giant sword, which Thanos catches. Wanda lands in front of T'Challa, "you won't win, we won't let you", "you don't have a choice", "... do we?", says Wanda, as she brings up some rubble with her to the sky.

She throws them at Thanos, who breaks them with his sword, but he's hit back by a blast from Wanda. She continues blasting him, but he blocks some, using his sword as a shield.

He then tries striking Wanda down, but she stops him and then uses her powers to make Thanos lose grip of his sword by hitting him with a powerful blast, which also breaks his sword.

T'Challa runs, but Sam kills a Chitari Gorilla. Peter then swings in and lands in between a huge pack of Sakaarans, Chitari and Outriders, "Activate Instant Kill!" The Iron Spider makes four golden Spider legs and they start killing the army around Peter.

T'Challa is tripped to the ground and loses the Gauntlet, which then starts floating towards Ebony Maw. T'Challa jumps towards it, but is then captured. Peter see's T'Challa in trouble and webs away, "Your Highness, back to me", as Peter, as he grabs the Gauntlet.

Peter kicks Ebony Maw, who loses is concentration of his power, releasing T'Challa, as Peter then lands again, surrounded by more enemies, "dont stop killing Peter, keep going!".

Wanda captures Thanos in her powers and lifts him into the air, and starts breaking his armor apart, and tries ripping him apart.

"Rain fire!" "But sire, our troops?", "Just do it!" The Sanctuary fires all around the battlefield, making Wanda let go Thanos to protect herself.

Peter is starting to get outnumbered by Outriders, "I got this! I got this! Ok, I don't got this! Help! Somebody Help!". Steve see's Peter, "hey Pete, heads up!".

Steve throws Mjolnir, which Peter sees and shoots a web, and Mjolnir gets Peter out of trouble, but his web is shot, and he's caught by Pepper, "Peter, hang on."

She puts him on Valkyries Pegasus, and he looks at her, "hi.... you're really beautiful", he says, before he falls to the ground. Shots hit near him and he loses the Gauntlet, and he takes cover with the Gauntlet, as Groot and Rocket hide with each other, but then the shots stop.

They all look up and then The Sanctuary shoots to the sky, "what the hell is this?", "FRIDAY, what theybshooting at?". "Something just entered the upper atmosphere". Then a glowing person comes down and rips through The Sanctuary, and the person is Carol Danvers, "oh yeah!".