Part Of The Journey's The End!

Author POV

Peter stand with Natasha near Steve inside Tony's home, with Thor, as Rhodey, Pepper and Tony's daughter Morgan sit as Happy, sits near Rhodey.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing."

"God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? That epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in."

"So I found the time, and I recorded a little greeting...In the case of an untimely death. On my part. Not that death in any time isn't untimely.This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's got me scratching my head about this. But then again, that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end."

"What am I even tripping for? Everything's going to work out exactly the way it's supposed to". The hologram of Tony looks at Morgan and smiles, "I Love You 3000." The hologram turns off.

Pepper looks she can nearly break down with tears in her eyes, as Rhodey and Happy cry, as does Natasha and Peter.

Pepper leads Morgan out the house, with flowers and an Arc Reactor that read, Proof The Tony Stark Has A Heart!. As the flowers are put on the lake and it floats away, Pepper holds Morgan close, as Rhodey and Happy hug each other in comfort. Behind them are Steve, Natasha, Peter and Wanda. Wanda admits she didn't have the best friendship with Stark, but she's grateful for what he's done to bring her back.

Behind them are Thor and Bruce, whose arm is in a sling. Strange and Wong stand behind them, Strange with a face of regret. Scott is joined by Hope Van Dyne and her parents, Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne.

The Guardians, minus Gamora, might not have known him for a long time, but they still attended out of respect for him, Rocket and Nebula both mourning him. T'Challa is joined by Okoye and Shuri, all knowing how hard Pepper must feel, and feel sympathy for Tony.

Bucky and Sam comfort Clint's family, as they all looked saddened, especially Bucky, who feels guilty for what he did to his parents. A grown Harley Keener is shown, remembering how he met Stark, and how he helped him after everything they went through.

Maria Hill and Secretary Ross stand near the home, while Carol is on the steps, looking sadly. Fury is seen behind her, looking saddened but proud.

In Missouri

2 Days Later

Laura, her kids Cooper, Lila, Nathaniel, Steve, Thor, Bruce, Peter, Natasha, Wanda, Sam, Scott, Bucky and Rhodey are at the tombstone for Clint Barton, Hawkeye. Natasha and Peter are wiping their tears while Laura cry over her loss of her husband and the kids cry over losing their father.

Everyone else just stands in silence, showing respect for Barton and his family, often comforting Laura and her kids. They all start sharing stories of their best memories with Clint.

Peter is standing with Natasha, Wanda and Laura as her kids are with Steve and Sam. "You know... I wish there was a way that... I could tell him... that we did it... we won!", says Peter. Laura hugs Peter, "don't worry, I'm pretty sure he knows Peter".

He hugs her back, and feels comfort, knowing Laura doesn't blame him for losing Clint, and that is something he was afraid of, "you know, when I gave you the call, I was afraid of you not forgiving me."

Laura smiles and laughs, "he never admitted it, but he was a stubborn man, there was no talking him out of something when he makes up his mind". Peter smiles, "yeah, reminds me of someone", he says, looking at Natasha.

Laura chuckles, "they were definitely best friends for a reason", Laura says, as Natasha just chuckles along with Wanda.