[ 1.5 ]

☀︎

☀︎

☀︎

The mother daughter duo found themselves back at the Mikaelson Mannor

The mother daughter duo found themselves back at the Mikaelson Mannor. Rebekah and Hayley being very different then before.

Rebekah was heartbroken. She couldn't have the chance to be a parent. When she heard about the baby she was filled with Joy. But her being herself she kept it very hidden. Now. She wanted nothing to do with there werewolf.

The two was sat in the living area of the house. Hayley's eyes were red from tears whilst Rebekah was sipping on some bourbon. "I can't believe I killed her." Hayley whispered overthinking everything. Rebekah rolled her eyes turning to the girl. "Well you did. I don't get why your still here." Rebekah grumbled looking at the wall.

Soon Klaus came into the house Sapphire by his side. "Sister!" Klaus yelled from the entrance way. Rebekah placed down her glass and walked to the room. "What is it Nik." She rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest. "Darling sister. I would like for you to meet Sapphire. Apparently the baby was transfers into her." Klaus said walking past his sister and into the living area. Rebekah looked at her up and down. "I'm confused." She stated turning back to walk into the main room.

Hope and Sapphire followed the blonde original till they got to the other room. Neither of them saying a word.

Klaus sat on the pianos bench with a drink in hand completely ignoring Hayley. "Well sister. As very high witch decided to remove the baby from Hayley whilst she was planning on killing her. So the baby is still alive." Klaus explained pointing between the two girls. Hayley sent a glare to Sapphire whilst Rebekah watched her carefully. Listening to any sound coming from the girl. "I can hear the tiniest heartbeat." Rebekah smiled as she moved to place a hand on Sapphires stomach.

"So you'll be moving in with us." Rebekah looked up at the dark haired girl. "About that." Sapphire said turning to Klaus. "If people are after the baby. Wouldn't it be safer if they don't know she's alive?" Sapphire questions moving to sit on the sofa. Which happened to be next to Hayley. Klaus looked towards the two thinking. "That's true. It would be safer Nik." Rebekah stated crossing her arms over her chest. Klaus placed down his glass looking at his sister. "That is true. You must call me every day just to prove the baby is safe and alive." He said before leaving the room and house.

"Don't mind him he's dealing with some thing." Rebekah said turning towards Hayley. "I'm going to hunt for Elijah. Your coming with me." Rebekah said pulling the werewolf up and out the door. Leaving Spaphire all alone.

Hope turned to look at Sapphire watching her carefully. "It's late. We should go back and get some rest. We can continue more tomorrow." Sapphire sighed moving to hold Hopes hands.

☀