30 L I B E R A T E D 30

30 V 30

"I appreciate the ride home," Liberty thanked me.

"Your wel-

"But since you like talking about things I'm uncomfortable talking about, now it's time that the tables have turned," she exhaled slowly. She wasn't smoking, but just trying to relax herself, this time.

I already knew what she was talking about. She didn't even need to say it. "About back in the library," I started. "I don't know why I said what I said, but it felt right, you know? I feel like I really do like you."

"Whoa, whoa. Three girls in the same day, expressing interest in me," she held up her hands. "Y'all ain't tryna rob me or nothing, right?"

"No. Well, I could see Beatrix trying some shit. But your Jeredine friend seems too innocent."

Liberty had told me all about her day and it's many adventures. It flabbergasted me to why Liberty didn't want to pick Jeredine over me. Jeredine was this perfect chocolate goddess, and I was just some jumble of emotions with style.

"What about you?" she scoffed.

"I already said no," I pouted. "I would never rob you."

"You're getting off topic. Why did you tell Beatrix that I was about to be yours?" she asked me. But you're the one who- Never mind.

"Because I was intimidated in the situation, okay? I didn't like the way Beatrix was talking to you, so maybe I was cockblocking a little bit. Maybe I should have let you handle things. Maybe you want Beatrix and not me. Maybe I felt the same way that you did that night I brought you home and you were high-

"Vonna, pull over."

Fuck.

I pulled my mom's car over. I guess today I had been lucky she let me drive it to school. I let back my seat as Liberty unbuckled her seatbelt and crawled onto my lap. The windows were heavily tinted, but I was still nervous to be doing this on the semi-empty street.

"We feel the same way about each other," she said bluntly. "Why don't we do something about those feelings?"

She took off my shirt, shoving one of her hands down my pants into my boxers. I was thoroughly soaked as Liberty grinded her body against me. Damn, I wish I had the strap with me but my fingers will have to do.

"What do you want us to do with our feelings?" I asked her, moaning softly as her now-wet hands found my spot.

"I don't know what. But I do know that I couldn't kiss you yesterday in front of the vegan cafe. But today...I want to."

She was almost wrist deep in my pussy, she might as well.

Liberty's slightly soft lips met mine, the surface of her chin and above her mouth rubbing against my face as her tongue searched inside of my mouth.

"Fuck," I mumbled, my back arching a little in the seat as she fingered me. "Liberty," I moaned, my voice going up an octave.

"Shh, shh," she mumbled into my ear.

My hands held her waist as we kissed and she fucked up my vagina. "I didn't know you could be so submissive, Von."

"This does not count as submissive," I rolled my eyes. "Then show me what does," she told me with a little bit of attitude, a smirk on her face. I moved her hand away from my wetness and crawled into the backseat. Liberty came back there with me a moment later and I made her lay on her back.

"The fuck is this supposed to be? Me giving birth?"

I slid off her jeans, then her boxers, not giving her a response. "Vonna? What's this supposed to be? You still haven't shown me what submission is-

I lifted her thighs up, bringing my head between her legs. "Oh, you gonna eat me out? That's not very submissive of you," she said in a taunting voice.

"You don't seem to get it, mama. I'm not the one who's gonna be screaming out Daddy," I said darkly.

Liberty's entire expression vanished and a sense of horny panic was wiped clean onto it. "Vonna, you not finna bitch me. I'm too dominant to like that."

"Lemme change your mind," I proposed, sitting up, but still holding her legs open. She rolled her eyes, closing her legs. "My coochie was cold."

"If you don't want me to do it, I won't. But, I can show you there's more to physical relations than just being eaten out, or riding strap, or sucking on each other's breasts and kissing and shit."

"Like what? That's all I know how to do," she said with a blunt expression.

"I can...teach you some things," I told her, trailing my finger down her thigh until it reached her pussy.

"Okay. But don't be going crazy. I don't really like to be bitched and-

I grabbed her throat, stopping her mid convo. I gently pushed her body back down, moving myself back between her legs where I belonged. I gently let go of her neck and ran the palm of my hand down the center of her chest, between her breasts, all the way down to her vagina. I softly gripped her pussy, rubbing my fingers against her entrance until I felt it growing wet, getting turned on by the way that she watched me.

"There's some things that I've wanted to do to you that I won't speak of. Not in a bad way...but in a way so good, I'd make you cum just telling you about it."

"Really?" she smiled, her hand drifting down to herself. "Daddy gets to play first. That's one thing you'll learn," I told her, moving her hand away as I got ready to show Liberty something she'd never get from anyone else.