31 L I B E R A T E D 31

31 L 31

Vonna did me right. She did me right so good, that she damn near did me wrong. I was dizzy, that's how horny I was. I had to sit and look out the window for a moment before I could get out of her mom's SUV and face my family. There's no way I could let my little sister run and hug me after some crazy shit like that. There's no way Vonna's gonna kiss her mother on the cheek after fucking me up like that.

"Was it good?"

"Don't talk to me right now. I'm cherishing this moment," I told her, dead serious.

"So I'll take that as a yes."

"Vonna, I hate to be one of those bitches, but if you do this to another bitch, ima have to cut off all your limbs."

Vonna chuckled. "Even my tongue?"

"Especially your tongue," I turned to her.

"So...girlfriend status yet? Or no?"

"I think...you deserve friends with benefits status still," I told her. "But we can think on girlfriend in a little bit." I opened the car door, grabbing my backpack.

"What if I want you now?"

"What if I just said no?" I said sarcastically.

"Fine. Fine. I'll give you some time to think about it. I bet not see you with Beatrix again, though," Vonna said seriously. "Why not? You scared we're gonna reminisce about your good fucking skills? Make a club called I Got My Pussy Cherished By Vonna?"

"Cherished?" she chuckled. "I guess that's one way to put it," she smirked.

"I gotta go," I glanced back at my crib, "But, maybe you could come over some time. Or, I could chill over at your spot."

"Is that your way of saying you wanna fuck again?"

"Whatever. You still didn't bitch me out," I covered my ears, singing as Vonna denied that claim profusely.

"Goodbye," she chuckled after I was done with my antics. "See you at school tomorrow."

I closed her car door, walking to my apartment door.

"Bye, baby!" Vonna cried out, laughing as she sped off. I rolled my eyes.

I closed the front door behind myself, immediately spotting Ramyn. "Hey, little sis. How's life been?"

"Horrible. Ethan in fourth grade won't notice me."

"Isn't that a bit old for a five year old?" I asked.

"Age ain't nothing but a number."

I watched my younger sister walk off to the kitchen. I shook my head, going for my bedroom.

"Liberty! Is that you?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Alright. Just making sure," my mother replied.

After my afternoon shower, I relaxed onto my bed, still glowing from the little fun me and Vonna had.

"Big sister," Ramyn knocked on my door.

"Yes?"

"I want to tell Mommy something but I'm too scared. What should I do? You're kind of smart," she shrugged. I playfully glared at her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

I gestured for her to come and sit on the edge of my bed. "Sisters keep each other's secrets," I said, pulling a little from what A'livia and Vonna had told me regarding friends. "What's up?"

"I broke her favorite mug. And then I shoved it at the back of the cabinet. You know, the one she always drinks out of during the holidays when the family is over? Or when somebody dies?"

Oh, the mug she pretended had hot cocoa or coffee in it (depending the season), when actually she was drinking. "Yeah," I replied. "I know that one."

"Okay," Ramyn said with a bit of attitude. "But what should I do?"

I poked her. "Stop talking to me like that."

Ramyn got ready to call out for Mom, but then seemed to realize that she needed my help and I now knew a secret of hers. "Fine. So what should I do?"

"You should tell the truth. But I bet you already knew that, huh?" I looked down at her. "Listen...if you lie, you'll only feel guilty about it. Plus, nine times out of ten, if you know what that phrase means-

Ramyn interrupted me, "Hey! I'm not dumb! I do!"

-then you won't get in as much trouble if you just tell the truth from the beginning versus getting caught."

"Fine. I'll go tell the truth," Ramyn sighed.

I watched my little sister leave my room, not able to help myself from seeing a clear connection of what I also had to do.

My eyes drifted to my closest, where I knew a box lay in the back, filled with things I had taken over the years. This is the right thing to do.

I'm going to tell my parents about my problem, and hope like hell that A'livia was right.