40 L I B E R A T E D 40

40 B 40

I watched Vonna and Liberty leave the cafeteria, an amused expression on my face. Vonna still wasn't shit and I could see through that. Yeah, she might not do her like she did me full-out, but I do know that she'll cheat. It honestly was sad to see such a smart and beautiful girl like Liberty fall for her, but I did warn her. They just never listen.

I sat down at a table off to the side, pulling out my backpack. I grabbed my source of tranquility from out of my bag and brought it underneath my shirt to reach my mouth, holding my head down as I inhaled and blew the smoke the smoke down underneath the table.

I'm the right one for Liberty, and she'll see that eventually. At first, I might have came off too strongly at her. I've always been the straight forward, right at ya type of person. I can see that Liberty isn't really comfortable with that type of person, so I'll cool it down for a bit.

I'll be her friend, get to know her, and let her slowly fall for me. I can treat her better than Vonna ever will. I can treat her better than Vonna treated me.

Vonna, you better watch out. You turned me into a beast and now I'm hungry for your girl.

00 THE END 00

There is a sequel for "Liberated" called "My Girlfriend's Ex". Now, about my new book, it's called "Desolation". I'll give you guys an excerpt of it here:

 I'll give you guys an excerpt of it here:

WYNNIE

"Why even show up if you're gonna be sky high?"

"Man...it ain't a thang," Trippy mumbled next to me, head pressed into the cold, wooden table we sat at in Art class. The classroom was too small for all of us, that was one thing. And our teacher, Mr. Hartfort, couldn't control all 36 of us either. Earment PC was damn near Earment High all over again. Everybody either went here or to U of H at Eastment, and it didn't seem like any of us had changed our ways for the better. This was high school, except now we paid for the classes we  flunked.

I glanced over at Trippy again, trying to make sure she was still hanging on. Her infamous grill shone underneath the florescent lights the school just put in, a sheen of sweat along her hairline.

"You good, man?" I whispered, ducking my head next to her's. Trippy grumbled into the desk.

"The teacher's taking roll. You gotta at least get your attendance before you ask to go to the nurse, Evelyn," I said firmly, using her government.

"Ima be fine. I'm just a little outta there."

A little, I scoffed in my head.