2- Noah

Noah

NSFW

My head fell back as I let out a groan and gripped his waist tighter. Pure ecstasy running through my veins at each thrust. Fuck, he felt so good and to watch him bent over the metal prep table- knowing we would get fired for this if there were cameras- was a big turn on.

His hand went between his legs to stroke himself, but instead of him doing it, I pulled him up so his back was against my chest. My hand slipped up his shirt to graze over his taut chest, just to slide back down and take hold of him.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned at my touch when I began jerking him off. "Don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

I kissed his shoulder blade then bit lightly on his earlobe. "God, you're so fucking hot," I told him in a hushed voice.

He whined out a moan as his load shot out, spilling onto my fingers. (And a little on the prep table, we cleaned it up afterwards).

I pushed him back down against the table and fucked him harder before I came into the condom. "Fuck," I breathed when I pulled out. "You were right, I feel better now." I slipped the condom off and put it in the trash I'd be taking out that night.

Wesley pulled up his work slacks while I put my dick back in my pants before zipping them up. He grinned at me, "fucking always helps cure my anger."

"I can't imagine you ever getting angry."

Wesley and I met a while back at a gay club. We exchanged numbers which I'll admit was shitty of me because I was in a relationship at the time (not to defend myself, but I was very drunk). Then a couple months ago- post relationship- I ran into Wes at a grocery store buying bananas.

We grabbed coffee, I had mentioned I was job searching and he put a good word in for me at Rosemary, a fancy Italian restaurant downtown that he worked at. I started working there a week later as a busboy (and sometimes a host) and we hooked up after my first shift.

We've been fuck buddies ever since.

Wesley shrugged, "okay, maybe just upset. Either way, fucking is always the solution," he spoke matter-of-factly then leaned in to kiss me, but I stopped him with my fingers to his lips. He rolled his pretty, hazel eyes, "I hate your 'no kissing' rule."

"We're just fucking, Wes. Kissing leads to more. If you want more try Bumble," I said lightheartedly, watching Wesley wipe down the food prep table with a multipurpose cleaning spray and paper towels.

He chuckled, "I am on bumble." He grabbed his flimsy cotton bag. "See ya' Monday," and he walked out the back door, leaving me to shut off the lights and close up.

That was how I spent my summer leading up to my sophomore year of college; meaningless hook ups with Wesley (some on Tinder) and working nonstop.

Oh, and also kicking my roommate's ass in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Which was what I was doing after work. "Ha! You fucking suck," I exclaimed.

"I hate this game," Ciera grumbled, tossing her controller onto the floor (she was a sore loser).

Ciera's been my roommate since June, three months ago. She was my best friend, my support system, my go-to person for everything in my life. I wouldn't be alive today without her. Literally.

"Alright, Imma get ready for the party."

"Ciera," I groaned, "I really don't want to go. It's been a shit day," I whined. "Plus, if that dickhead, sociopath is gonna be there-"

"Jude's not gonna be there," Ciera promised. "I already talked to Dina. He went to the Last Friday party and I guess he's going to a different party tonight." Then she pointed at me with stern eyes as she spoke, "And you said you'd go with me." I rolled my eyes. "You're the best wingman."