31- ಥ‿ಥ

(Art not mine!  Oneshot based off this photo!<3)

Tw: Angst

It was late at night. According to the living room clock, it was 4:00AM.

Tom kept his head down. He had his eyebrows furrowed. His heart felt heavy. He hated when he hate to fight all the time with the norwegian. "Look at me." The norsk says calmly, but anger was in his tone.

"Fucking bitch!" Tord suddenly screamed out. Which caused Tom to lift his head up in alarm. He narrowed his 'eyes.' His glare softened when he noticed the distressed look on Tords face.

Tears rolled down Tords face. He made his hands into fists as a few sobs left his mouth. "Commie?.." Tom says more calmer but Tord let out a frustrated scream.

He slapped Tom across the face. Tom endured the pain. From how hard the slap was he had to turn his head away.

Tord let out a sob. "HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE IT?!" He scolded at the Brit. Tom placed a hand on his cheek and looked at  Tord. "Commie, I don't understand.."

The norski lowered his head. Tears continued to stream down his face as he sighed. Tom frowned. He went closer to Tord.

But Tord only stepped back. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Tom shakes his head. "No, Commie you need to calm down and talk to me." He replied and went over.

The shorter male looked up at the Brit. His lip quivered as Tom cupped Tords cheeks.

"Now, what's troubling you so bad? You haven't slapped me in..in a long time." Tom says with worry. Tord felt his eyes water again.

"You fucking hate me..! Why would you care about me?!.. you're to blind to see how i truly feel about you!" Tord screamed out again. But his vocal chords sounded strained from crying.

Tom frowned and shakes his head. "Tord, I don't hate you. I just want to know what's troubling you so I can help you.. Edd says I have to get a long with you better commie! Why can't you see that im, trying."

Tords crying halted. He looked up at Tom. His eyes around were red and puffy.

Tom leaned in and pressed his forehead close to Tords. Their lips inches away from each other.

"I don't hate you." He repeated. Tord widened his eyes. "Y-you don't?" Tom shakes this head. "No. Now stop crying. Please."

Tord sniffled. Tom sighed softly as he connected his lips with Tords.
Tord went wide eyed for a moment.

His body tensing up from the sudden gentleness. Tom wrapped his arms around Tords waist as he continued to kiss Tord softly.

Tord returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around Tom's neck.

They slowly pulled away and looked at each other.
Tords silvery eyes were relaxed now. Tom smiled slightly as he nuzzled the other male.

"Is that what I don't see?" Tom asked softly. Tord felt his stomach sworn with butterflies. "Y-you do see it?.." he mumbled. Tom chuckled softly. "Of course I see it Tordy. Look at you, you're so cute like this." He teased with a small smirk.

Tord blushed. "O-oh thank you Tom.." he muttered out softly. Tom pecked Tords cheek. "Now, let's head upstairs.. your vocal chords are strained, and your eyes are puffed out. You need your rest." Tom admitted.

Tord shrugged but agreed. He felt Tom pick him up. Tord squeaked out in surprise as Tom's muscular arms wrapped around the small norski.

"Let's get to bed." Tom says and pecked Tords cheek. Tord returned the smile as he laid his head onto Tom's shoulder.

He got carried upstairs and into his bedroom with Tom.
Tom laid him down and covered the norwegian up with his blankets.

Tom pecked Tords forehead. He decided to lay next to Tord and started to spoon and cuddle the sad boy.

"Mm, night Tord." Tom hummed as he shut his 'eyes.'

"God Nacht, Thomas.." Tord replied.

The two fell asleep after their long night.