06: BUTTERFLIES

06: BUTTERFLIES

***
L I S A

That building, named After Dawn, has been my new favorite place. Specially that dance studio where I often go to practice and dance.

It's a question to me why doesn't anyone ever rented that room aside from Sehun and me?

It has been a routine.

I always go here every sunday afternoon to dance and every time I open the door, Sehun was here.

"Hi there, Dora." His greetings.

"Yow, monkey." I learn to response when he finally cut the thin line of my patience!

He would always ruffle my bangs before he leaves and I would always groan in annoyance!

That short interaction between us every sunday made me so annoyed by his presence. I feel like I hate him. I hate the way he look at me, I hate the way he call me, I hate the way he smirk, I hate the way he laugh, I hate his voice.. everything about him just pisses me off.

I hate how I don't really have any idea where this hatred came from.

I can't explain.

I just.. hate Oh Sehun.

Another sunday came and I enter the building a bit earlier than the time I used to come. I paused for a second at the entrance of the building, should I go straight to the studio or just go some other floor to explore?

I shrugged my shoulder but walk straight to the elevator and push the fourth floor button. What if Sehun is not there anymore? Then I can practice dancing early today.

When I stood infront of the double doors, I open it and luckily.. it seems the monkey is absent today.

The lights are close and so I turn it on. Only to see Oh Sehun lying on the floor!

"What the.." I gasped and at first, I panic!

Is he unconscious because of fatigue? Then I realize he is just sleeping.. I walk slowly towards his direction and glance at his sleeping face.

He looks like an angel when he is sleeping.

How can an angel like this become so annoying whenever he is awake? I wonder.. I roll my eyes as I sat beside him and look at the wall mirror glaring at myself.

I should wake him up because this is a dance studio and not a freakin' hotel!

I was busy contemplating if I should wake him up or not when I heard him groan and whimper.. he got my attention and I watch how he frown in his sleep.

That's when I noticed his heated pale face. I touched Sehun's forehead and he is hot! I mean.. he is having a fever!

"You idiot monkey." I can't help but say as I stood up to grab my bag and get my sweater. "You should just stay at your dorm or home if you are sick."

I put my sweater on him because I noticed that he is feeling cold. I quickly rummaged on my bag for medicine and food. I have the egg sandwich that Jisoo Unnie made this morning a bottled water.

I want to wake him up and ask him if he already drink medicine but again, he goes back to his peaceful sleep.

I touched his forehead again and felt his heat.

I don't really know how to take care of a sick person! Heck, my unnies are even the one to take care of me whenever I am sick. What to do?

I heard Sehun groan again and he looks uncomfortable! Why is he sleeping here if he is sick? I roll my eyes before putting his head on my lap and caressing his soft hair.