INFO CHAPTER :)

Hello! I'm glad that you considered reading this book. It isn't something special, just a little hobby of mine. And I never found stories My style, so why not wright one? This story is about a boy behind the counter, clay doesn't believe in love. George has hard times at home, what will happen when they both meet?Warnings and info are below! make sure to check those out since I may forget to add the warnings before the chapter.

EDIT: I'm just adding two more things in the warnings! Sorry if it wasted your time.

WARNINGS:
Self harm
Eating disorder
Blades/knifes
Bad grammar.
Hospitals
Fainting.

I think that's actually it? I'm not really sure, but if there's anything else I'll be sure to add it!

EDIT: I CHANGED THE AGES BECAUSE I REALIZED IT DOESN'T REALLY MAKE SENSE!!

CHARACTERS (and their age):

Clay (Dream) - 17
George - 17
Nick - 17
Karl - 17
Callahan - 18
Darryl (BBH) - 18
Wilbur - 26
Tommy - 15
Toby (tubbo) - 16
Technoblade - 24
Phil - 31
And a few others around 21,

That's all the characters I'm hoping to have! A little thing to also know, I'm not shipping them in real life, George and Dream said that their comfortable with shipping, if they say that they aren't comfortable anymore then I'll delete this story. And I am going to be changing their last names, example: George founder, Dream taken etc.

ANOTHER EDIT: ANY NEW UPDATES YOU SEE WILL BE ME FIXING THE NAME PROBLEM! NOTHING ELSE :)

Thank you! :)