~•6•~

Short chapter, sorry!! :(

George's pov~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Before I settled in Karl's room I checked in on drista and Eve, I slowly walked in and saw Eve asleep on an air mattress and drista sleep on her own bed.

I closed the door and went into Karl's room, I lied down.

Milo give a soft meow.

"Don't worry, we're just in Karl's room" milo was laying down on my chest.

The kitten closed his eyes and went to sleep.

I looked up thinking back to everything that had happened today, all of them linked to one guy..

Clay.

~~ {next morning} ~~

I'm skipping breakfast today, I ate five bites for dinner yesterday and it did not make me feel better.

Well... I did warn you

No George, you did the right thing.

I stood up and gently placed milo on Karl's bed, leaving the kitten to rest alone. I walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch, Watching my phone.

I was pretty much alone, that was until patches jumped next to me.

"Hey there girl, want to stay with me?"

Patches meowed and layed her head on my lap, her body on the couch.

I continued watching my phone until the time read 9:00. I had thirty minutes to get to work. I got off the couch, patches meowing at me like she was upset I ruined her comfortable position, and went upstairs, slowly walking in nicks room.

I saw Karl and Nick cuddling on the bed, still asleep. I took a photo and smiled, I'm definitely showing this to them when they wake up, I looked around and found the bags where the stuff they bought were, I found the skateboards right next to those.

One with a fire-ish pattern, that was probably Nicks, another one with a check-board pattern, something Karl would do, and the last one was a light blue with small clout googles at the front right corner.

That was probably mine, but I had to make sure. I inspected the board closer, and when I flipped it I saw something written on with a white marker.

'Our British bitch ~ Karl and Nick'

Yup. Definitely mine.

I walked out without making any noise, I left a note on the table in the kitchen, explaining I was at work and that someone needs to take care of Eve while I'm gone.

I opened the location on my phone and started to skate. Skating was something that makes me feel.. Alive..

The wind blowing on your hair, the world zooming buy, the feeling of excitement. Everything about it was amazing.

I remember when my dad taught me how to skate, my mom would always tell us that it was a waste of time, but we never listened.

We'd go skating all the time, sometimes we'd bring Eve with us. That was before he kicked us out. If I'm being honest, I miss him.

I arrived at the café and walked in, I saw Darryl and the boy from before, zak, It seemed like Darryl was lecturing zak about something. , Callahan was probably in the back or still not here.

When I walked in their eyes landed on me.

"Am I disturbing something?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, you actually saved me. Thanks John" zak said.
"It's George"
"Oh-.."