~•11•~

Hello. Guess what? I have decided there is no need for an authors note, so imma explain it in one sentence.

I'm going to a friends house tomorrow and we're going to watch STRANGER THINGS S4 VOLUME TWOO AHHH, so I won't be writing anything tomorrow :) sorry, hope you understand!!

EDIT: this was days before publishing, so I already went to my friends and I had a lot of fun :) just want to let you know since no one says 'but it was released last week?' or anything like that.

Tw: slight Ed?, mention of  purging? Idfk.

George's pov~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~{time skip - Halloween night}~~

Karl was doing my make up to complete out the outfit, Eve finished and was waiting for us downstairs with Nick.

"And done!" Karl smiled looking at his creation, he gave me a mirror to look at the results.

(This was George's look^^)

"You did amazing! Thank you karl" I smiled.

"Oh? So no thank you so much my dearest best friend for life, I don't know how id look like a star on Halloween without you; i love and appreciate everything you did for me, you deserve a hug!. Rude." Karl teased crossing his arms.

"Fine.. come here" I said rolling my eyes and spreading out my arm for a hug, which he accepted. Karl was always like that, soft and cuddly and sweet. I should've known he'd ask for this.

"This deserves a picture! Come on.." I said standing up, we both walked into the bathroom and I opened my phone to take a mirror pick.

I made half a heart and he did the other half. I smiled and saved the photo.

"Send that to me, now let's go" he said walking out, I followed him downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Woah.." Nick said looking at karl.

"We're here too" I said waving my hand in front of his face, Karl just chuckled.

"It's great and all but mine is better" Eve said taking a sip of her orange juice.
"Remind me who even did your makeup?" Karl sassily replied.
"Touché" she said slightly nodding her head.