I love you and I want to be with you

Shuichi POV:

After 5 years of our life, we finally graduated. I started having a job and work with my uncle for 3 years, I think? I got a degree from a high college of Toyoko.

I got a new home and have 2 pets one. One is a dog and one has a cat. They don't like eachother, but they do love Ouma. Instead of me.

Ouma got a job by teaching students and he's an intellgant teacher. He helps students from bullying, and have a great skill of teaching.

Ouma and I have been together for 8 years. He's happy about that and for Miu, Kaede and Maki are working. While Kaito that's another story.

Miu, she is a drug dealer not really, but she works at a stripper club only for girls. Yes, she is a stripper. Kokichi has been visiting her sometimes during the weekends.

For Kaede, she works at a studio for music and plays piano for 3 years. She is the world greatest pianist. Everyone adore her and her love of music.

For Maki, she is a hunter for animals. She does have great skills for a gun and how to shoot it. She approximately makes $5,000 dollars.

Lets get back to reality. After work, I would see Ouma for what he's up to. I haven't proposed yet, but soon. I decided to visit Kokichi today.

"Hey love" I said

"Oh hello beloved, how's work?" He hugged me

"It was good, what about you?" I asked

"It's great, just like every normal day" He replied

"Mr. Ouma" a student came

"Hello Alan, what do you need?" Kokichi asked

"I don't understand this" Alan said

"There's a trick for getting a^2.  it's b^2 - c^2" Ouma explained

"Oh thank you, Mr. Ouma" Alan said

"No problem kid" Ouma said

"Looks like you do fit for a teacher" I teased

"Oh shut up Shu" He said

"Alright lets go home" I said

Ouma packed his stuff and closed the door behind him. He held my hands as we drive home from his work. Ouma smiled as he looked out the window.

After we're home, Ouma unlocked the door and Sushi (the dog name) and cookie (for the cat name) jumped at Ouma. Making Ouma fall back a bit.

"hey you two" Ouma chuckled

Sushi and cookie were exicted to see Ouma, and Ouma is an animal lover. He does like cats and dogs the most, but Sushi and cookie hates me.

Ouma started petting them and the both of them calm down. Ouma told me to pet them but I kept refusing. I didn't want Ouma to feel down.

"Shuichi come on pet them" Ouma whined

"No, they will kill me if I did" I said

"Come on Shuichi, maybe cookie will like it" Ouma replied

"Fine then" I said

Cookie looked at me with a death stare. I slowly went dowb to pet him as he started to purr. I thought Cookie would immedietaly hurt me.

"See I told you, cookie will like it" Ouma exclaim

"Well lets get change alright" I said

"Ok, cookie and sushi sit before I'll be right back" Ouma said

they both nodded and sat down. Ouma went to change as I did the same, after we change. Ouma sat on the couch and I sat afterwards.