𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 (Alternative Ending)

This is what if Shuichi saved Kokichi's life from the school shooting? What if Ouma didn't die, but ended up being alive instead? I wanted to do an alternative ending, since I had thought of it for a while. So enjoy!

Shuichi POV:

Life has been a lot better when I had Ouma around, and it's like a connection of strength. I didn't need to worry what comes next. But seeing Ouma asleep on my lap, as we were watching the sunset.

I ran my fingers through his hair and felt his soothing hair, it was soft and delicate. I just smiled and thought about our past life, it's like a piece of memory that we kept for a long time.

Ouma had the beautiful ring that I had proposed to him, when we were having a best date. I remembered the wedding, like a clear picture. Him walking down the ailse, looking beautiful as he was.

Oh how the memory are still stuck in my head for ages. I picked up Ouma and brought him home, I drove back home and unlocked the front door. I got inside and locked the door, behind me and went upstairs to my room.

I placed Ouma in the bed gently, as I went to the closet and grabbed out my hoodie and socks. I went back to Ouma, and changed his clothes. I put away his recent clothes away and I changed my clothes.

I went to my table and grabbed my notebook, and started writing down a beautiful poem. I didn't know what to expect when I write down some poems, but I know Ouma wanted to read my poems.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Your amethyst eyes are like a natural beauty,

Whenever I see you.

When I'm in the dark, you're like my personal light

That shines to me, whenever I felt you close to me.

You're my strength when I'm weak

I'm your passion, that comes to make yourself passionate.

My Ouma, My Ouma 

Thank you for the good memories that we made

And how much you mean to me.

When I finished writing down my poem, I looked at Ouma who was still asleep. I just thought about the terrible time, when I almost lost Ouma. I was afraid of re-living that horrible nightmare, I didn't want to lose Ouma.

Sometimes there's a life and death situation, and I didn't know that it could happen in my life. Just remembering that flashback is... overwhelming for me to handle.

*Flashback*

"Please let me go, I have a husband" Ouma begged

"oh really now, I can't let you go or even your students"

I could hear the students begging and crying for their life, knowing that they would lose their life if they didn't obey them. I was still on the call with Ouma, and knowing that Ouma was afraid of dying.

"Ouma, I'm coming please hang on" I said, on the phone with Ouma

"Shuichi, I need to tell you this if I die. Just remember not to forget me and never cry be strong for me" Ouma said

"Ouma, you're not going to die. Just be with me, I'm not going to lose you" I told him

"Shuichi, I love you even though, I know that your coming. I need you to write me a beautiful poem beside my grave" Ouma asked me

🎉 You've finished reading ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔵-𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 (Saiouma) *Re-written* 🎉