Am I really happy..? (The last time)

Third person POV:

Shuichi got up and remember that today is the day, to tell Ouma. I can't say what... so Shuichi brush his teeth and got ready and dressed nicely.

Shuichi went out and got some flowers for Kokichi. Kokichi woke up and was getting ready for the big day. it's going to be very emotional for the both of them

Shuichi was outside waiting for Kokichi, and he was texting his friends if they were there. They replied yes in a group chat that Kokichi doesn't know.

Ouma came out of the house and closed the door behind him. He came up to Shuichi that was giving him the flowers. Ouma was smiling at his lover.

Shuichi POV:

Today is the big day and I'm ready to make Ouma, know that I'll be with him. I don't think, he's going to know what were going. I wanted this to be special, really special.

"Hey Shuichi" Ouma smiled

"Hey Ouma, you look nice" I said

"Thanks same to you"He said

I opened the door as Ouma got inside. I close the door and went inside. I drive the both of us to Kokichi's favorite restaurant. I smiled at Ouma, who was happy to go on a date.

As we got there, we got inside and I planned this whole thing. Again I want it to be special for Ouma. We order our lunch and ate we talked, and have fun. We finished, I payed the food and took Ouma hands.

I took him somewhere special that he never seen before, Ouma was smiling and was super happy. I was kinda nervous to do this, but I knew it was long enough.

"Are we there yet?" Ouma asked

"Yep we're here" I said

"Oh my its so beautiful" He replied

"but I don't get it? Why are we here?" He asked

"Well I can't tell you yet" I said

"why?" He replied

Ouma keeps asking question over question, but I didn't answer them. Kokichi stop asking and just smell the fresh air. I had this feeling going through me...

Ouma was mine and only mine. He was the one for me, but I can't say if my life was 'perfect'. I can't tell him that. I know that he's going to mine.

I took a deep breathe and held Ouma's hand. Ouma looked at me and smiled softly going back to look at the sunset. I knew it was the time to tell him.

"Ouma" I said

"Yea shuichi" He replied

"You know we've been together for 6 years now, and you have been with me for so long" I said

"I know, time ticks by so fast" He smiled

"I love you no matter for who you are. I don't care about anyone, but just you. I love you for infinity" I said

"I love you to"He smiled

"I want to be more then that" i said

"Shuichi... I-I" He stuttered

I got get down in one knee and took out the box with the ring inside. I took another deep breathe, now my heart beating faster. 

"Kokichi Ouma, will you marry me?" I asked

"I...." Ouma stayed quiet. I thought I went to over with our relationship. I knew Ouma and I have been together, but I tried not to make him upset.

"Ouma, is there something wrong?" I asked him