𝕿𝖔𝖔 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 (The end)

Shuichi POV:

It looks like, it's the end. I miss so much, memory from my beloved Ouma. I changed the world to him, I feel like we done it. I had came back to make our love come back together.

There's no more dying of despair, no more problems. No more of being alone. With Ouma by my side, he's been by my side during the beginning.

I don't know what life is without him, but being with him is all I have. I love him during the day ends, but is that all? No, there can be pain in difficult time...

"Shuichi, are you alright" Ouma said while looking at the beautiful sunset

"Yea" I said being zone out a bit

"Shuichi, no need to be afraid anymore. I will always be with you, at the end of the day. it is worth something" Ouma said calmly 

"I'm afraid to lose you Ouma, I don't want to be alone without you" I told him

"Well that's what life is silly" He said, smiling

"Why are you so happy at a time like this?" I asked

"What do you mean? I always like to be with you and you make me happy when I'm around you" He replied

Ouma just lay down on my legs, while we watch the sun go down as he smile

when the day ends your love ones, will go in peace. They'll watch you from above the clouds and smile, that you made it this far. In my life I just want to cry...

that's how life works, but Oma. I didn't want to let go of something that is special, but Ouma isn't afraid for what's coming next.

he'll have a smile on his face waiting till the time comes, and he'll make everyone happy for him to go in paradise. I just don't know why...? I had this much enegry until it was gone...

Ouma and I have been together 24 years. He's just only 21 and I'm 26, but that's not it all. It's just at the age like this, you may not know what's going on?

but is it worth it to die at the age, like this?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well I don't. Ouma was calmly asleep and he was breathing softly.  I'm afraid to lose someone I love most. but being alone isn't easy. It's just hard.

I picked up Ouma and put him inside the car, as I went to drove home. After we got there, I brought Ouma inside and took him in our bedroom. So he could peacefully sleep.