Entry #9

In the end its the same. I'll always be the choice that almost wasnt a choice. I'll always be that unwanted character within the book....the one that only has a use when everyone remembers its existence. The one with no conclusion to their story.
Why bother at this point. I mean nothing.... always will. I'm the type that'll disappear and no one will Even realize. Why am I here? Doesn't matter where I go or who I'm with....I mean nothing in the end.....and I'm unwanted.
Why bother to try. It will always be my fault that things are wrong. I'll always be the bitch, or the dumb one, or the one that no one remembers. I don't have a place here. Someone placed me here for fun, just to watch me suffer and laugh. To watch me pretend to myself that I have a purposed and fight for one....only to find the same conclusion over and over....that my existence means nothing.

19/6/2019

□□□□□□□□□□□□
Hi there,
I just came back to realise I've had this in my drafts for quite sometime. It's quite intense isn't it? It's probably because I didn't wait for my emotions to ebb and become bearable before writing. I wrote in the midst and height of my emotions at the time, and I supposes this is an entry where my thoughts aren't refined.
I thought about not posting this one, but I think, it's quite necessary.
I still struggle with the same feelings penned here, though less so, and thus I think this is a very relevant entry.
Anyways, see you next entry
♡Jedi