acades ft. elorde

Hello, gentle babies. So, this part is not an update, as you can see with the title of the story part. Instead, I will give you a glimpse of how I envision the two main characters of the story. I know most of you probably imagined a particular vision of the characters, but this is only how I see them. You have the freedom to choose, imagine, and envision the character.

Critical note: The photos of the mood boards of the characters below are subject to plagiarism. If asked to remove it, then I would gladly do so. Just to inform you all, before you come running to me, the photos were taken from Pinterest and were synthesized through my Canva website app. Again, if asked to remove the photos, I will do so with no complaints.

Let me introduce you to:

ACADES ACEL HEARTILY-VILLAMAYOR-ZAPANTA

Labeled as the undercover man of the family, he lives in the dark, protecting the family's name. He takes care of everything, including those who mess with his brothers. Unknown to the world, the Zapanta long reigns in the underworld, black market, and mafia. With his twin brother ruling the business world, Acades rules his dark world with equal ruthlessness.

ELORDE SOLNTSENSKAYA CONCEPCION (RUSCIANA)

The boy who can entice a supposedly unbreakable principle. The boy can be sexy, dangerous, and playful but with his innocence as his command, one thing is sure, a man kneeled for his attention-enticing the demon's arousal.