The Difference

It was the summer of the twins and Millian's fifth year and Harry, Ron, and Hermione's third. All of them were chilling at the Burrow for a bit of the summer.

The twins were talking to Millian and how they needed help with something upstairs in their room ( which was one of their joke candies.) When the trio went to walk upstairs to the room with Harry and Hermione following behind Millian.

" How can you tell the difference between the two?" Hermione asked in a whisper to where only Millian and Harry could hear.

" Fairly simple if you ask me." Millian replied. " Sure they are identical, but they do have slightly different features compared to the other."

" Like what?" Harry asked. Hermione seemed sort of concerned on whether or not the twins could hear them, but Millian didn't seem to care.

" Well, Fred has softer features compared to George, and the two style their hair a little different than the other, but it's ever so slightly that you'd really have to pay attention."

" How did you notice it then?" Hermione asked still in a low whisper.

" Well, I've been friends with the two since our first year at Hogwarts. Granted, so has Lee Jordan and he still can't tell the difference. Guess it's mostly because I pay attention to small details."

" I find it hard to believe that's your only way you can tell the difference between the two." Harry mumbled.

" Their behavior is a bit different too. And I have my own personal way of telling the difference."

" Well, what is it?" Hermione asked. It was a bit hard for Hermione to tell the difference between the two, so she wanted as much information she could get.

" When I make eye contact with one of the twins, he smiles and goes a little red in the ears. When I do the same with the other twin, he just gives me the same expression Harry does when I ask him a question that confuses him." Millian smiled.

" Well, which one's which? You know, from what you just told us?" Hermione asked. Millian shook her head.

" I think that information should stay between me and the twins." Millian replied, knowing very well that the twins were listening into the conversation. The five reached the twins' room.

Hermione was determined to figure out who Millian was referring to before. She still couldn't see the differences that Millian pointed out.

" So, what's this one going to be called?" Millian asked the twins when they walked into the room.

" We haven't figured out a name for it yet." George replied.

" Though we do know what we want it to do." Fred added on. Millian looked at Fred as if asking him what they had planned. Fred's ears went a little red and he tried not to smile.

" It's supposed to make you continuously get higher in the air for a solid 3 minutes." George replied.

" Why three minutes?" Hermione asked.

" Well you see, two minutes isn't long enough and four minutes is too long. Three just so happened to be in the middle of the two." Millian replied.

" I thought five was in the middle." George replied. Fred shook his head.

" It's actually 4.5 my dear brother." Fred replied to George.

" So what do you need my help with?" Millian asked. " 'Cause if it's me testing it, I'm not going to be 100% ok with it."

" Awe, why is that?" George asked.

" Remember last time when I tested something and you ' forgot' to mention what it was to me and Fred?" Millian replied, giving a cold scare to George.

" You still remember that?" George asked astonished. She nodded her head.

" What exactly happened last time?" Harry questioned, looking at both Millian and George.

" It was a potion I was testing out. Kind of like a love potion, but you were a little more lovey towards your crush for about 10 minutes per dosage." George answered Harry. " Gotta say, it was funny to watch. Especially when the potion's effect wore off."

" Yeah, but Mum wasn't too happy about it when she walked in the room and saw Millian and Fred being all lovey lovey." Ron now entered the room. " Bloody hell if you didn't tell her it was a trick you played on them, Millian wouldn't be over here currently."

" Yeah, but you and Mum did loose the bet though." George replied.

" What bet?" Fred asked, a little curious. " Can't believe I missed out on a bet between the three of you."

" There was a rule saying ' No Fred Weasley Bets Allowed' for that one." George answered.

Hermione didn't pay attention to anything else that was going on. She had several questions. How in the world did George Weasley pull off that kind of potion without anything exploding? Why was Millian still talking to George after that event? Wait, did George and Ron just reveal who Fred and Millian had a crush on? There were too many questions she had. She did, however, figure out which twin was which whenever Millian made eye contact with them.

" Hey, Hermione, are you ok?" Ron asked pulling her out of her thoughts.

" Yeah..." she replied. " Just a slight headache."