Troublesome Trio Headcannons and Incorrect Quotes

- same dynamic as Sirius, James, and Remus's trio. ( aka the two that like each other and the one that finds out and starts literally doing anything in their willpower to get them together)

- the amount of pranks the three pull off is just awesome

- the three are McGonagall's favorite students from their year mostly because of how much they remind her of Sirius, Remus, and James. She's the only one besides Dumbledore that sees the good in them.

- George tricked Millian and Fed into eating this tricked candy to test it out. The candy made the person who ate it act all lovey to their crush. ( story of that will be posted soon)

- The three always have conversations that only make sense to them and only them

- Millian tells the best jokes out of the three and always adds onto jokes. ( you'll see in the incorrect quotes)

- always telling jokes in class that even crack up the teachers even snape sometimes.

- Fred definitely makes big scenes in the Great hall and Millian often joins in followed by George. They all in the end get detention.

-  don't even ask about what happens at Yule Ball-

- the three once made Remus's hair turn rainbow when they were over at Millian's place

- at the Burrow, Fred and Millian are always the primary targets for teasing.

- at this point even the teachers are shipping Fred and Millian together.

- omg the Yule Ball one year-

- George was just sitting there waiting for them to get together like he was the first shipper

Now for the incorrect quotes

George: ... I lost Millian

Fred: how did you loose Millian?!

George: to be fair, she's pretty short-

~~

The twins: Millian, we screwed up big time

Millian: given the daily life the two of you have, you need to be more specific

~~

Fred: * over at Millian's house* Happy October 32nd! Second Halloween!

Remus: That doesn't exist.

Fred and Millian: Not with that attitude.

~~

George: Millian! For the love of Merlin, please turn down that music. I have a hangover.

Millian: *blasting the mii theme at full volume* That sounds like a you problem, not a mii problem.

Fred: * high fives her*

~~

Millian: Hey, Fred, what do you think it would be like if we had kids?

Fred: What would it be like? Inconvenient, mostly.

Millian: No, I mean, what would they be like, the kids? You ever think about it?

Fred: Can't really say I have.

Millian: You know, for someone as eccentric as yourself, you can be boring sometimes.

Fred: Sorry, Millian. For what it's worth, I'm picturing them now. A boy and a girl. Two perfect little freaks of nature raised by people who've clearly got no business bringin' up anybody.

~~

Fred: Sometimes I like to place my hands on someone's cheeks, look into their eyes...

Fred: ...And violently jerk their head until it snaps.