𝑋𝑋𝑉

Things had gone back to normal, mostly. Charlie was being super warm and bright but she kept a multitude of distance between herself and Fred. She wasn't sure why.

Charlie spent a lot of time at the training rooms. She was becoming very skilled at defence against the dark arts skills. Much stronger, as well.

She hadn't told anyone this but, she had been getting terrible nightmares since she came back. They kept getting worse. All the nights in the cellars had messed her up for good. She had accepted it. Others were having a hard time though. Sometimes Charlie would say or do something that she wouldn't have before, Theo tried his best to ignore it.

Charlie and Theo had been spending a lot of time together. Mostly because Angelina and Fred were always together. Snogging and much more.

"You should get some action, Charlie." Theo smirked.

"Remember what happened the last time I did that? And the time before that?' Charlie laughed, downing a glass of firewhiskey. She was referring to being raped and then being captured on a date.

Theo rolled his eyes playfully. "Don't make everything so dark! Are you telling me you didn't get any action in New York?" Theo gasped.

Charlie nodded. "If you don't count.. 'It' i'm still a virgin. I've only kissed one person." the girl shrugged, downing another glass.

"WHAT!? YOU AND FRED NEVER- OHMYGOD. CHARLIE GET DRESSED." Theo had an outburst. "I'll be back in like ten minutes. You better be ready to party."

Theo ran up the stairs of the flat, George caught his arm, laughing. "What's got you in a rush?"

Theo whispered incomprehensibly. He noticed Fred sitting on the couch, in earshot.

"What, babe?"

"I JUST FOUND OUT CHARLIES LITERALLY NEVER HAD SEX WITH ANYONE AT HER OWN WILL! NOT EVEN IN NEW YORK I HAVE TO GO, OKAY?!" Theo couldn't hold it in, he had to be quick. He quickly ran past Fred's shocked expression, getting dressed.

He cringed as he realised that's probably information Fred didn't want to know.

At the club, Charlie did not end up getting laid. She didn't mind. Theo did though. The two stumbled up the stairs of the Twins flat, Theo insisting she sleep over after she had drunkenly confessed her nightmares. They stumbled through the door laughing as Theo spoke. "I can't believe you Char! That wizard was all over you and he was hot! You're such a pussy."

Charlie hit theo with her purse. "Shut uppppp"

The two drunkenly laughed, flopping on the couch. "Fun night?" George smirked, sipping his water.

"No. Charlie's lame since she got tortured." Theo groaned, giggling.

Charlie giggled back, "I am! Aren't I! I spent all this time trying to recover from my trauma. I forgot to get laid!" She and Theo were giggling uncontrollably as Fred and George watched in amusement.

Charlie pulled her heels off and Theo noticed the scars around her ankles. "Charlie! That's sick. Those are like sexy battle scars!" He traced them with his finger.

Charlie giggles again, slapping Theos hand away. "I got a lot of those! Thank you! Death eaters! Thank you for making me hot!" She held her hands to the sky.

Theo looked up to the sky. "Yeah! Thanks guys!"

This was when George and Fred decided to step in. "Alright! You two are very drunk." George clapped his hands.

"Do you need a walk home, Charlie?" Fred stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Theo protested as George tried to drag him to bed. "No! She has to stay here tonight! She has night terrors!" He giggled as George pulled him away.