Chapter Twenty Five

Captivity
Kidnapping
Compliance
Non-consensual touch (non-sexual)
Manhandling
Sharing a bed (non-consensual) (non-sexual)
Pet names
Non-consensual kissing
Coerced kissing
Force feeding|
Drugging
Begging
Crying
Gag reflex
Nightmare 
Lots of other messed up things implied
Screaming
Restrained
Lima Syndrome
that is...quite the list...did not mean for this to be as messed up as it is, but it just sorta happened. but it could be much more messed up. 

Natasha's POV

"What on Earth do you want?"

"To ask a favor," Natasha says, phone on speaker phone as she looks over old S.H.I.E.L.D. records, looking over former agents she worked with in the past. "It's nothing too big."

"What is it?"

"Long story short, Loki is loose and has a hostage."

"Civilian?"

"No, an Avenger."

"Blaze, I assume?"

"How did you know?"

"No one has seen her in a few weeks. What were you going to ask me?"

At least this proves you're the right man for the job. Agent Dalton was one of the techs charged with locating objects and people. He was actually the one that wrote the code for the program used to find Loki in Stuttgart all those years ago. Since S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed, he went back and forth between private companies and the NSA until he retired a year or two ago. But, clearly, he hasn't lost his touch."If you see anything suspicious, anything that might be Loki's doing, will you let me know? We'll handle whatever it is, but we've had no luck finding him."

"I can do that. Send me what information you do have, that will help."

"On it. Thank you."

"Not my first time tracking him down. Hopefully it will be my last. You should ask some mercs too if you know any. Loki might be working with mercenaries to get his supplies, probably not with them knowing who they're working for." Dalton hangs up, and Natasha puts a check mark next to his name.

Not a bad idea. I'll get to that when I'm done going through the agents I can contact.

***

Your POV

"That's better, isn't it?" You answer Loki by nodding, not trusting your voice. Of course, it isn't better, but that's not what Loki wants to hear. You were sitting on the couch alone, and apparently looked lonely enough for Loki to join you. He plucked you off the couch and sat down with you in his lap before you could say anything. Your chest is tight, your heart pounding, as Loki runs his fingers through your hair, tucking your head in the crook of his neck. With a flick of his wrist, you're wrapped in a blanket, so tight you can barely move. You stare at your lap as Loki plays with your hair, waiting for it to be over. You have long since learned that the best way to survive is to let Loki do what he wants with your mind and body. Eventually, he'll leave you be. It could be worse. Loki is always gentle, and part of you does enjoy (at least a little bit) much of what he does to you. You wait as patiently as you can as he pets your hair, picking at your cuticles under the blanket.

"You've been awfully quiet today, darling. Is something wrong?"

You shift in his arms, pressing yourself against him more. Loki likes it when you lean into his touch and all. He tightens his hold on you slightly. "I, I'm fine."