The Final Battle

Hiccup's P.O.V.

We made it. And now that I was looking at the behemoth of a dragon this was going to be the fight for all our lives. "Fishlegs, break it down!" I order, as we fly around in a circle. "Okay! Heavily armored skull and tail made for bashing and crushing! Steer clear of both! Small eyes, large nostrils, relies on hearing and smell!" Fishlegs explains. I look at the dragon and form a plan.

"Okay, Lout, Legs! Hang in its blind spot! Try making noise to confuse it. Ruff, Tuff, find out if it has a shot limit." I order. "In other words, make it mad." (Y/N) instructs and I nod in agreement. "That's my specialty!" "Since when?! Everyone knows I'm more irritating! See." Tuffnut hangs upside down and I shake my head and sigh at the twins. "Just do what I told you! We'll be back as soon as we can!" I tell them. "Don't worry! We got it covered!" "Yeah!" I steer the Nadder towards the ships hoping to find Toothless and Twilight.

I heard a roar, "There!" I look to where Astrid points and saw them. Once we reach the ship, (Y/N) jumps down first and I move so Astrid takes control. I jump down and look up at Astrid, "Go help the others!" She nods and flies off. "Okay you two just hold on." I look to find (Y/N) already trying to free Twilight. I go to Toothless, "Okay, hold on, hold on." I pull off the leather mouthpiece and get to work trying to free him. "I wish I brought my sword." I heard (Y/N) groan as we both try to free our friends.

Third Person P.O.V.

The other teens were doing their best to distract the Red Death. Fishlegs and Snotlout were banging their shields trying to confuse it. "It's working!" It looked at them with its six eyes as the two saw that it was working, but it was also working on their dragons. "Yeah, it's working!" Fishlegs laughs, his Gronckle shaking its head. The Nightmare carrying Snotlout crashes onto the Red Death, causing Snotlout to fall off and end up on its head. He catches himself and looks down.

"I've lost power on the Gronckle!" Fishlegs screams. "Snotlout, do something!" He tosses his hammer to Snotlout, who catchers it, and Fishlegs screams as he descends to the ground, sighing in relic as he makes it down. "I'm okay!" The Gronckle flips over and crushes him. "Less okay!" The Red Death moves forward as Fishlegs screams trying to move away. "I can't miss! What's wrong, buddy? Got something in your eye?" Snotlout laughs as he hammers the Red Death's eyes.

It roars in pain as it misses Fishlegs as it lands it's foot. "Yeah! You're the Viking!" Astrid's laughs and grins at Snotlout. He looks at her with a dazed smile, since it was the first time she ever complimented him. He hammers an an eye but the Red Death jerks its head, causing Snotlout to fly to the other side and grabs a horn to catch himself as he looks down with wide eyes. It swings its body around, causing the tail to bash the ships.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Me and Hiccup were still trying to free our dragons but a mast nearly fell on us. "Hiccup!" I yell as I struggle to free Twilight. But then I look back and saw the gigantic dragon's foot come in contact with the ship. I barely had enough time to inhale some air as I was submerged into the water.

Twilight and Toothless were still chained up and sank down to the bottom and Hiccup swam towards Toothless and tries to free him but it was in vain. I swam to him and lay my hand on his shoulder but his body goes limp after tugging the chain hard. I felt someone grab me and I grab Hiccup as we were pulled to the surface.

Once we breached it, I cough against the person holding on to me. Hiccup and I were placed on land and Hiccup, thankfully, coughs out water, "Dad?" I look to find Stoick diving back into the water. I wait with Hiccup but then Toothless and Twilight fly out of the water. Stoick is placed next to us by Toothless as he and Twilight shake themselves dry and gestures for us to get on them.