A little thing called music

Music,

How do you describe it? There's something in music changed me. I appreciate the way musicians or singers created music. Because music, really close to my heart especially my soul. I listen to both, with or without lyrics. The details on music without lyrics, will calm you. Trust me. The art of music express through the instruments that played, it's just a masterpiece I couldn't say.

What makes music more meaningful, there's lyrics on it. Lyrics could make people know what the artist want to express the meaning of the song. The way they organized every single lyrics on their songs, really described their feelings into it. The song or music could be happy, hyped, calming, sad or angry. I admire these things, it's beautiful itself.

  They told their story or experiences in life through music. It could be about someone's special person, friends, sibling, family or remembered places. I love to hear those things. Human's story or experiences in their life are something special. It's their history.

  There's something personal I think about music to me. I've gone through some experiences, that I never expect will happen to me. It was dark and painful. Things go worst when there's no shoulders for me to lean on. I learned new things and the true meaning of the existence of music. I listen to music every single time I could. They've energized me, comfort me like a real person do. I can say that I just in love with music more than actual people. It was there for me, my up and down life, recharging by music.

  Like we all know, years changed. In a decade, maybe people will not see music in this sight, and also many artists created music just for money and not for themselves. It is sad for me. I just wish the art of music will continue growing bigger and people actually know how to appreciate the existence of music.

A/N

I just shared my thoughts on music that i appreciate it so much, what music meant for you? I would like to hear it too ;)