Affection

It's true,

Maybe falling in love with you was the best feeling I ever felt. It also taught me to bear with this pain, of missing you, wanting to see you. It's weird at first, when we heard other people's story and completely don't have any idea what it feels like. 

The other level of pain was, I never knew your thoughts about me. When I said, I like you and in love with you, I never knew what actually you think I am. Do I really sounds so childish or ridiculous to you or not. One day, when that time comes I should already prepared for this to happen.

But for now, I do admire you always. Days or night, the thoughts of you never fade away. I never got sick of you, or not talk about you in a day. I told my friends and they never really respond to what I said about you, even so you always being my adoration.

Do you remember when I told you about stars? Yes, I talked to stars about you everytime I stare at the sky.

Do you remember when I said I love your smile the most? And I told you how amazing you are. Even people saw you as a bad person ever, you always being the kindest to me. It is because I saw what you did to me was something not everyone could do. 

You are rare and I love it. Even your name are. 

I just want you know, and that the hardest thing. I'm sorry but I love you.