Ended Forelsket

I always thought that it was everything. It was a miracle. It was something beautiful. Yes, it was.

Because that person thought me, how to feel this odd feeling, that felt so good yet so hurt. But is it already faded? I've done everything, but is it already reached the end?

I closed my eyes, still remembering all the time when I used to done this or that.

"When all the things I done was for you,"

I don't know it can be this hurt. But I never wish that it all doesn't happened. I'm grateful, and so I appreciate it to happened. But why I have to end this?

Admiring you, from afar and locking eyes with you are things I loved. And wish to happen every time I have chance. But now, I can't do that anymore.

As cold breeze ran through my face, with heavy steps. I looked up. The memories of your eyes, your voice, your face, your hair still flashing in my mind.

You could be bad, you could have a rude personality, you could just talk to me coldly. But you never did, and I never know. 

"Things never started or ended for us. It just paused. A long hurtful pause that never in our knowledge,"

I did have a little break from this. But now I guess it's really ended. I have fun. That's all thanks to you.  We don't know what'll happen, what if there is any space for you? Or a thought of you could overwhelmed me again?

We don't know. But it's fate. All possiblity is depends on God's demand.

For now, I just hope I don't get any thoughts of you or any past memories of you pass my mind. It stopped.

I cried. Of course I cried, but these tears left no regrets. I had a feeling to you. But this coward of myself, never letting you to know about this.

You could have just hate me as much as you want, but I do loved you and gave my heart to you.

If somebody asks me, why I left this. I can't give a proper reason or a simple answer. I'll just say..

"It's ended, it's all ended,"