Could it be better?

There's one day,
I looked up, I said
For just one time, can I finally can find peace?
For just one time, can I get enough sleep?
For just one time, can I'm not crying for a day?
For just one time, can I don't be a disappointment?
For just one time, can my parents finally be proud of me?
For just one time, can the teachers don't give us extra homework?

It's dawn,
Where the air feel so fresh, where the sun comes out, yet the view of hills, the clouds filled the sky. A girl standing at the corridor, wishing for something could be better, sobbing behind the mask. Sounds of birds chirping can be hear clearly through the ears.
She afraid of everything. She can't do it. She's weak. But she hold on. Every short breaths she took, she calmed herself. She calmed her heart. Even she can't calm her mind, she comfort her heart.

Eyes feel so sleepy, mind full of vivid memories, heart's wanting to be loved. Her weak body stand for one day. Every week, she can just said
I just have to survive this seven days.
One year, two years or even three years,
She's holding on.
Every tears, that have came out of her petal eyes, she never wipes it. For her, it's something that she can express if her heart just so heavy to carry. If there's no tears, she can't breathes, her painful heart, can't take it no more.