In The End It's Just You (special chapter)

For that one person,

I've known you more than a year, and I never expect we will keep growing this longer. From just an eight years old child to a fourteen years old teenage. Time goes really fast aren't it?
I really thought, you would come and go like the others do to me, and because I have gone through some experiences that I'm sick of. I couldn't say how much it triggered me and destroyed me.

Why you're here for me who are someone that doesn't seems like a normal people anymore?

   With you, I could laugh and smile freely together, me in my class and me with you is someone whole different. I just missed you everytime we're saying goodbye.

All our tears and laughers can filled the day and it's a blessing.

I don't want to lose you, so I keep wishing you and I will stay together till last.

  I'm afraid to trust people easily or not interact anymore to people due to my dark past. It's you who stand beside me and encourage me everytime I need you. You've seen my story, my tears, my heartbreak. There's nothing left or secrets I don't tell you.

  If you can accept my flaws, why I can't? I accepted everything the way you are, because we're going up and down, left and right together. Maybe sometimes, you can't take my hint or catch up things late, but it's something unique and cute for you.

Every single thing I done, I just want to give you everything, I made bracelet for you, I painted something about you, the whole poems about you, and my love towards you will never end.

You take my hand, you put me in your embrace while I'm shaking. I searched for you, I waited for you even it takes you forever.

Promise is something I don't believe, but I will never let you go out of my life, even the universe separate us, I know that we will find our way to each other. Nothing can stop us.

Everyday, I just want to give you a paragraph or two, to say how much I appreciate your whole thing.
Maybe not perfect but so beautiful.

I love these words.

Maybe you have a thousand friends, but I just have you the one and only I accepted to be someone's so special in my heart, my best ever friend. I can wait but I'll never leave.

Because I know,

In the end, it's just you