Believe (special chapter)

Acceptance.

It is something that sometimes, we as human cannot truly feel it with our sincere. For example,

"Every meeting must have a parting,"

No matter if it is temporary or forever, we just couldn't truly accept and face it. That thing is a pain, for sure. But it is still our choice, for living with memories or to face ourselves. Every person has fate and blessing that have been set up for our own goods. It will be the most pleasuring moment, or the most heartbreaking moment.

I have been thinking about some things, that actually didn't happened in real life and I did put so much hope in it. Because of small precious thing that happened, I keep wishing for more not knowing such thing will happen always as we wanted. Even though I did realized, this stubborn self just keep believing. But in other side, this thing keep me alive. If there's just only one reason for me to live, definitely it is hope. 

My hope to make people happy,

To see more smiles on people's faces,

To make my mom laughs whenever I'm around,

To hug my father when we're saying goodbye,

To treat my sibling's snacks,

To make jokes with my friends,

Or even to text that one senior.

Because of these things, I still want to live this life at my fullest. I know that I'm trying. I slowly accept that with this condition, it may be little hard for me. I want to be healthy, even I have to suffer alone with myself. I want to, be with everyone even for once. I want to smile with them for a very last moment of my life. 

My heart slowly begin to accept.

"I accept this acceptance,"