Thank You

I dedicate these words to he/her that is facing difficulties these days.

___

It's okay. For me, just these two words meant a lot to me. And for hearing this from someone, just relieved me from bottom of my heart. Maybe just for a while, but it did moved my heart. 

So, it's okay.

Don't hide it, your sadness, your longing towards someone, or even a slight uncomfortable feeling you have. It is true, to do that it's hard. But, it is valid. Whatever feelings you're having, right now, yesterday or tomorrow it is valid and true. I do not have any knowledge, about your story, your true self or type of pain you're having, so here I am just to give you a reminder or a bit of comfort. Yes, it is all for you here.

  Truth to be told, we all just human and do things like actual people do. But look, there's one thing that makes you different. Not an ugly, but beautiful thing about you. You have such a strong heart. Strong enough to face these days, weeks, years or even decades holding that uncomfortable feeling you have. For me, it is magnificent.

There are days we can shed our tears, as much as we want,

There are days we can scream a loud, that pain we're holding,

Those memories, still lingering in ourselves, days and nights,

Try to feel the rhythm of your heart, for a while.

Missing for someone, it's okay.

Craving for someone, it's okay.

To let go, it's okay.

Just remember to look ahead, more happiness coming to you. Your smile, is the most important to do, try to remember that.

Thank you, for being here. You can rest now, drink something or laying down and close your eyes. You've gone through a lot. Sincerely my last words,

I love you, you're more than enough.