Sincerely For You (special chapter)

For that one person,

Who makes me feel something I didn't know that I could feel. I just wish to get see you everyday, maybe our mouths doesn't say a word, but our eyes speaking the whole feelings that I know you would feel it too.

We're known as strangers to each other, so the chance we have to speak could be the smallest possiblity or not even any single chance.

I could just wait or my eyes searching for you even in crowd of people.

   I felt anxious everytime I have to be around people, and the fact that your existence there can calmed me down even your face hidden behind the mask. I thought I am the only one who feel this way, but every single time we exchange glances to each other,

I just can fall for you deeper and deeper.

  Do you remember that time, when there just so much people, so it's hard for us to stare or admire each other. I keep changing my seat, so I can see you clearly and I never thought you would do the same. I just can see you after school, waiting for the bus, because we're not in the same class and your class just so far from mine.

   My heart always in blue. The anxious feeling in my heart can makes me hard to breathe not like the way human actually do.

  But the only short breaths that I could accept is when I recognized you.

  The way we're being awkward for staring for a long time, but we keep doing it anyway. As you can see, I'm not all the time being with my friend, sometimes I just walking alone and wondering why I even exist. In the moment, we're walking pass the hallway, even you're not recognizing me but for me even though it's the back of your head, I know that it's you. I appreciate it so much.

A day without you just don't be enough for me to go through the whole day.

I could write the whole poems about you,
because sometimes it's hard for me to express my own feeling.

Can someone not normal like me, keep falling for you even after you gone?

This weak body with broken heart trying to stand still and this fluttering heartbeat could just beat in a melody because of you.

Sincerely for you,

That person who can makes someone's heart open again after traumatic memories.