Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

I woke up after 8 hours of resting. A headache hit me like a boulder. I blamed it on the events that happened yesterday, in other words, Y/n's annoying-ass tutoring. I quickly checked my wrist watch as it was set to 7:30am. Well, I guess I'm late again. Not surprised.

I sprung up to change into my clothes and string my necklace around my neck. I got there on time to see y/n at her locker. 

Now's my time to shine! I sped up my pace as I made my boosted jump to slam dunk her head against her locker.

As it happened in an entertaining split second, her hands clinged tightly to her forehead. Her face stitched in agony. 

I clapped at myself for my excellent stunt. GG, Jungkook! Haven't had the feeling like this in a hot minute.

I very proudly patted the back of my shoulder, feeling noble for my great performance. After a whole minute of her holding her head for dear life, she immediately snatched one of her books with one hand to cover the space of her forehead until she raced to class. The satisfaction on my face was hard to wipe off.

Jimin walked by and I leaped onto him with my arm curled around his shoulder. 

"What are you so ecstatic about?" Jimin said.
I couldn't control my smirk as he kept questioning my out-of-nowhere arrogance. 

"I just slam dunked y/n's face into her locker." I contained my laughter and lightly slapped his shoulder.

He chuckled after me. 

"How hard?"

"Well, by how much she's holding her head, I must've gotten her hard enough."

Jimin soon excused himself to class. I followed suit. While gradually walking inside with my hands tucked in my jacket, I felt a massive urge to push her head to her desk as a bit of salt to her precious wound.

And I did. Again, she took the pain, but it seemed that she took it more painfully than before. I did force her head quite harshly the first time, but I was being more careful with this shot so she doesn't end up fully concussed.

Her fingers really dug into her head as she inhaled through her teeth. After landing into my seat, my mind kinda flipped. Slightly regretting my decision, even after doing it the second time.

When I did pull that old trick in the book, her phone had planted to the floor beneath her desk. I stole a quick glimpse at the screen of her phone laying flat on the ground. My eyes could just make out a text that read: "Y/n, I know it's hard but we're trying the best we can—"

Before I read the entire paragraph, Y/n abruptly sweeped it off the ground, sending me a quick, dark glare. Once she did, she dropped her head beneath her arms with her phone tucked in her pocket. She completely sealed her face away from everyone and the teacher, including me.

I sighed as I carried on writing crap in my notebook.
At one point, Y/n readjusted her positioning, unintentionally letting me see bubbly tears start to thicken from her eyes.

Her head was bowed down for the majority of the period, which kinda triggered me.

This idiot cries from me banging her head twice. I thought she was tough enough since she goes through it everyday. Maybe... that text was the thing that made her cry. Not just my bullying.

When the bell finally rang, she pranced from her seat to run outside. I stumbled out of my chair to follow her.

At least my arms were long enough to grab her from behind and twist her whole body to a 180.