Chapter 20

You settled your remaining brain cells into the dorm room. It was full bliss once that air conditioning breeze played with your hair, satisfying your skin at last. 

While also drying out the soft sweats you had on your face from the hot coffee you picked up on the way from school. School, bare in mind, was as normal as you could anticipate. Nothing big. No talk of the town.

"I was afraid I wouldn't see you..."

Only a bystander's point of view.

"...Jungkook."

The shelves were as empty as your words; nothing was spoken out of you as you tend to regularly have conversations with yourself on a day to day basis. Usually at this type of situation where no one's around.

Your gaze hovering over the brewed cup of ramyeon was deadpan to no emotion. Whether if you were hungry or not, which you had chosen to make yourself, you had no motive to eat it.

This instead called for something else. You fished for your phone in your pocket to dial a number. One that's been neglected for just over 48 hours. In an effort, you reached it up to your ear until it rang.

After a while, it transfered itself to a voice messaging station. A failed attempt brought you to leave a verbal message as the incoming call didn't manage to reach Lisa's phone.

"I'm coming over to stop by. Meet me in 10." 

You said, giving a direct voice across the void of open text messages, leaving it as the last thing on your recent contacts.

-

The door swung open with that freshly familar face appearing up front. "You took a considerable amount of time." You said to Lisa as a welcoming.

"I wasn't at my dorm"

"I gave you 10 minutes."

"Not my fault I don't check my phone every 3 seconds." She sulked sarcastically with a pout on her lips, displaying the plum colour of her lip balm.

A relieving smile curved on your lips, especially seeing her once in a lifetime again. Felt nearly as refreshing. She led you inside, realising that you hadn't properly taken in her dormitory life.

It just looked as similar to yours, with more flair  mixed with the decor. And cosmetic products laying on desks considering the fact that she shares a room with Jisoo. She already had a pre-made ramyeon pack set out on the table for her.

It was until you appeared yourself, to which she continued to slurp the rest to her hunger. It suddenly came across to you that she was a loud eater, so much with ramyeon. She had so much hidden in her mouth already before speaking to you.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No." You calmly replied.

"Are you not hungry?" Her words merged with the stuffed ramyeon in her mouth. Your eyes were pinpointed to the table, not saying much with the blankest face.

All you could think about with Jieun Mi's words. Could only hear from a certain distance but it was remembered to the explicit details. 

Her arms never freed.
Still attached around his heightened figure above his broad shoulders as she stated, "I do miss you, Jungkook.." Her voice was soft to his ear.

He was as stiff as a boulder, but had his arms linked around her waist very weakly. The mixed senses that he was resistant or empathetic. Not enough clear vision was eligible for you to see the clearance in his expression.