Chapter 6

Just the thought of it chased my mind. That even couldn't stop making my brain projecting memories of Jungkook being all 'up against me' at school. 

That itself was just enough for me to be skeptical of Jungkook's entire existence and identity.

As I sat curled up to my knees against the door, I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut. I was greatly doubtful about what I saw.

"Why Jungkook..?" 

Since I did technically find it out myself before being there, it still came as a wave of shock that he has his own gang. I thought I heard one of them label him as 'boss' or something, but I'm not fully sure.

My mind was in a haze, but I shook the fog away. I don't wanna think of it anymore.

. . .

After half an hour, my mind slowly simmered down from all the stress. I tried changing the view of things my mind played on a constant loop. Just as I was trying to ease myself a little more, I was thinking of Cha Eun-woo. 

"No. I don't wanna think of him... aw. But he's kinda handsome," my cheeks flushed quite pink, "Maybe I should ask for his number." I said, feeling as if I was plotting something secretive.

I brought the snacks to my room, since Jungkook doesn't share anything else. About an hour later, my thirst overwhelmed me. I tried to switch the sink tap on, but nothing came. I threw my arms back in a minor hissy fit.

"What? The taps aren't working!" I said bitterly. Dang it.

The water wasn't running. I suppose that there was a water outage for the rest of the dorms as well. I sighed another heavy wave of air, crossing my arms. 

"I'm thirsty though.. I'm parched from the snacks." I said, pouting my lips.

My hand turned the fridge handle to open it to unveil some fresh small bottles of banana milk. 

I let out an "ooh!" at the look of the bottles, untouched. "Maybe Jungkook won't mind if I... no. He'll destroy me if I touch it." I was quickly being pulled away from my own fear. My fear of Jungkook.

However, a small smirk glazed over my face as I second-handedly convinced myself.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt too much on him. Ever heard of payback Jungkook? Because that's what you need.." I then grabbed one of the bottles.

The tempation to text Lisa was kinda brief, but I also didn't feel like doing it. Just thought to ask if she had an outage as well. Who knows.

I gulped down the banana milk as all I could think of while drinking it was: Man. Jungkook's taste in milk is actually something I'm impressed about.

Thinking that I would last longer through the night, I ended up drowning asleep with my head laid on the mini table. I was then woken up by the slam of the door.

Being the night owl that he is, Jungkook was standing right there. My eyes were half opened as I looked at him, stood completely still with his big round eyes looking at the finished banana milk bottle. His posture and the crease to his brows was creeping fear into me. 

Jungkook rushed to the kitchen fridge, eyes still broad and not making a single sound, as if piecing together that someone had broken into his property. Well, I did, kind of.

He moved his gaze from the empty fridge over to me. 

"..You drank the banana milk..." His teeth gritted and his lip pulsed.

I wasn't fully consuming what he was saying. I rubbed my droopy eyes. "Yeah.. the water wasn't running at all and I was thirsty."

"So you drank everything that I bought with my own money!" Jungkook increased his volume.