Chapter 11

I took a break from a steamy shower with wet hair.
My finger slowly pulled the collar of my shirt to inspect the large formed mark on the left side of my neck. 

I gently stroked that edge of the mark to the very middle and it would shoot mild bolts of pain across my neck. It happened whenever I pushed my fingers against it.

Jungkook, my bully... gave me a hickey!?...

I sighed lightly. A baby tear started to reveal itself from my eye. The hickey was a harshy bruised purple and red.

But I remember right after I escaped the scene, he removed his sharp teeth from the area of the bruise where it had formed and whispered again beneath my ear.

"Run..." He said clearly and very memorably, then freed me before I took the chance to run and head back home, which is here. Back at the dorm.

If I dismissed it as a blistered burn, everyone will have doubts. Including my friends. I analysed it for a good 2 minutes 'til the door opened with Mr. Jungkook himself. The mole of the incident.

I was afraid to step out of the bathroom. Before I rethought about it, he barged in anyway with his stern face. I jumped back.

Jungkook had no words to say, which was reasonable. He tilted his head at an angle so he could clearly see the mark visibly engrave on my neck.

"Let me see it."

My arms were quick to move back from his hands touching me. He kept demanding me to allow him to gander at it. I refused to do so.

"Let me see!"

Jungkook's hands then snatched onto both my wrists as he rephrased. With his hand cuffing my arms together and the other drifting my head up to the sealing, he calmingly said, "I'll be gentle."

This time, I gave consent. Staying as stiff as I was when he gave it to me. My heart was still heavy. Jungkook must have seen the shear dread that I was concealing.

He laid back. "Does it hurt still?" 

My eyes lowered down to the side, staring at the sink. I nodded. His teeth dug so deep, I think my adrenaline was pumping high that I couldn't feel it for the last few seconds of that moment. 

He used his thumb to lift my chin slowly as he continued to examine the mark. I was putting up with the heaviness of my breathing and sweat seeping out my pores.

Jungkook rushed out the bathroom to the kitchen draws, digging his hands into the cabinets as he searched. I was left utterly confused for a full on minute until he pulled out a whisk. The hell is his brain at?

He quickly pointed it to me. "This can help.."
I looked at him slowly, stuck in the same facial pose. "W-What's that for?"

"For your neck. You whisk it to get rid of it." He explained briefly. I wasn't prepared nor wanting him to do it for me. My next gulp felt more like a rock than a pebble.

We sat down on the carpet with pillows beneath our legs. Jungkook slowly but gently pressed the whisk to my neck where the bruise was located. I winced from the eletrocuting pain, but he did it gently, which he never is with me. But at the end of the day, why is he being so kind to me?

Jungkook's POV

I could see the pure shakiness in Y/n's body as I came close to her. I used tip of the whisk to apply some pressure to her bruise as her face grimaced. Assuring myself to be tender with the whisking.

"That should help." I pulled it off from her. She caressed the spot from the discomfort. Y/n brought up the question about our assignment. I carelessly accepted to complete it because of it's due date being tomorrow. Just then, Y/n's phone began to ring before she answered it.