Chapter 32

"You, me... go out to dinner?"

I saw the piercings on his lips shimmer a touch of light, reflecting the skin of my face. All I did was lock quiet eye contact. White noise playing behind my train of thought.

"Tonight?" I murmured.

"Tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow?"

He stitched his brows in a way to telepathically find the reason why I said tomorrow like that.

I ended up shuffling myself off from Jungkook's stomach, and we both readjusted ourselves to just sit normally on the sofa. Our shoulders gently touched, and our knees were just a second away from lightly bumping.

Little did I realise that I was staying silent for a while until I finally was able to find what I needed to say. "I've.. got plans." My head lowered.

I easily felt Jungkook's eyes glaze over me as I held my own gaze to the floor. 

"Family?"

"Yeah.."

You stiffened for a moment, feeling the lie burn right threw your teeth.

Jungkook nodded softly, understanding, but his facial expression remained slightly suspicious.  

He leaned back, arms spread out. "I say RJ's Buffet before you give any requests, which I will happily deny."

"I never deny classic restaurants."

He briefly side-eyed me, "So, RJ's?"

"What about my plans?" I said.

He lifted himself off from the sofa and stood in front of you. "Just don't be out for too long."

"Why? Are you my father?"

I asked him teasingly til he stretched his arms out beside my shoulders, smirking seductively.

"Maybe I am." His deep tone mixed with his dominant stare forced blush to appear on my cheeks.

He exhaled a small chuckle, freeing his hands from the sofa.

"Just do as I say, cupcake." He said while strutting back to his room and leaving my heart feeling a little paralysed.

-

A fun day planned ahead! My first time ever going out with Cha Eun woo, which I never really expected. Not in a 'dating' kind of way. No jumping to conclusion! Just a friendship thing.

Jungkook was out early, and I've gotten ready to meet up with Cha Eun woo. I basically slid on a casual white graphic tee with flared polyester pants and my favourite knitted cardigan gifted by my mother.

He previously texted me the details of the location: the Cypher Bowling Park, which happened to live almost right next to the school.

I held my tote bag in one hand, checking my phone at a consistent rate, clearly searching for a non-existent message in case it popped up any new updates on Cha Eun woo's whereabouts.

Within that 2 minute time frame, Cha Eun woo suddenly appeared right outside the gate to the school where I waited. "Hi."

"Hey!" I smiled. We followed eachothers footsteps to the bowling park a couple blocks down.

Cha Eun Woo was exchanging a pleasant conversation with me about his new dog he just adopted.

"Really? What's his name?" I asked.

"His name is Rex. I initially named him Moonbin, but I just thought Rex suited him better." He pulled out his phone to show me a picture.

"Aww! Where did you come up with the name Moonbin?" I asked while gawking at his phone screen, admiring the dog sitting adorably on a plain field of grass.