Chapter 16

It only had been yesterday since you and Jungkook had that heated argument in the dorm. It was one of a kind of an argument during your dorm lives.

Another school day goes by. Your whole being was silent for most of the day. You ran by Lisa with your head hanging low, like a droopy flower.

"Y/n. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah." You massaged your temple.

She picked up that you weren't acting normal as usual. If Jungkook were to bug you in anyway through the corridor, you'd just have that slight scrunched up face of yours.

Instead you were swollen in the throat as tho you had an argument with your family. These feelings you were carrying for Jungkook wasn't that you'd expect to have.

Always that special place in your heart that you had for somebody if you felt the sympathy for. Your bully being one of them?

Lisa's arm wrapped around you, twisting your whole body around to walk alongside her.

"Talk to me Y/n. What's going on in the Y/n universe?" She seemed to make it as tho she played it cool, not trying to imitate more seriously.

You just casually played it off as tho you were tired and overslept roughly, being the heavy sleeper you were.

"I can see those bags in your eyes." Her lips smirked jokingly. Which caused you to rub them as if you were tired like what she was saying.

Following along with your hidden lie, in escape for freedom.

"Class is about to start."

You excused yourself, waving symmetrically as you part ways. Off to your first class. There, you could sleep for out ever long you felt.

In this case, you couldn't sleep as well. That fight happened to be stuck in your mind like a parasite that you couldn't get rid of.

Your face was hidden beneath those baggy sleeves. You had no intention to pay any attention as the class was a boring subject. You could easily get away with sleeping.

You've never been this close to Jungkook, not even close at all. What could you say?

You lived with him for months now. Even if it's someone you hate, you can't undo how attached you've become for those months of bickering.

He wasn't not in school as you knew. Nothing was heard from him since. He left the whole night yesterday and he hasn't thought to make any appearance in school.

This wasn't unusual for him. He's been unattended any where in the school grounds before. Dozens of times.

-

3 days later

Your mind was quite blank at the homework questions you were given. Not only that, but your stomach was screaming at you. You haven't eaten any food since breakfast.

Because you were so focused on the homework you had to do. Being the nerd you so called were. And guess where Jungkook is.

He's still nowhere.

Your brain couldn't focus too much on his whereabouts. You just estimated that he was somewhere staying with one of his classmates he knows.

Or possibly with his dad even. But you didn't wanna assume that kind of situation.

Just being the good person that you were, you had the thoughts of 'Hope that he's safe but doesn't do anything stupid' kind of expectation.

Obviously if you picked up the phone to dial his number, he wouldn't answer. Not even a text message would make him read it and not reply.