Part 3

"Waiter two coffees" Karan order.

(As he was on coffee date with Anusha. Till the coffee came they chit chated on likes and dislikes. )

"Sir, Mam your coffee. " Waiter while serving the coffee.

(They were talking when a call came on Anusha's phone and she went out to talk as there was network issue. When she came she saw Karan was sipping coffee from the cup which had lipstick mark. She came to know that he had exchanged the cups. She didn't say anything and sat on her place. )

"Its done lets leave" Anusha said.
"Yaa lets go." Karan replied.

They were in car and Anusha asked him " i saw what you did. "
"What i did?" Karan asked raising his brows.
"You exchanged the cups, right? Why did you that?" Anusha asked under curiosity.
"Yaa." Karan said with shy smile.
"But why?" Anusha asked.
"Because, share karne se hi toh pyaar badta hai. " Karan said with a bright smile.

With this flashback ends.

(When Teja told him the same thing which he had said to Anusha, he started getting flashback which he hated the most. While having these flashbacks his eyes got teary. To avoid to look vulnerable he started folding his clothes. )

Teja in her mind while entering the luggage area:- Shit i think i took it too far. I should say sorry , he must me hurt.

(Thinking this teja entered the luggage area and saw Karan folding his clothes with his  teary eyes. Which he was trying to hide but teja saw that. Teja heart got sinked looking him in vulnerable state. She started cursing herself even more. )

Teja in her mind:- I should have been little sensitive towards him. I can't see him like this. Shit because of me he is in that state but, know i will get out him from this state.

(Thinking this Teja went towards him. )

Teja:- Karan

(She called him but he didn't see her.)

Teja:- Karan just look at me once. (Teja with pleading eyes.)

(But Karan was in no mood to listen or look at her. But Teja being stubborn she hold the shirt which he was holding. She hold from other end, so that he look at her. And guess what her plan got succeed because as soon as she held the shirt he look towards  her and was trying to get back it. )

Karan:- Tejasswi, leave the shirt. (Karan said while getting angry. )

Teja:- No i won't. You first listen.

Karan:- No i don't want to listen. (While trying to get shirt back. )

Teja:- Please for once. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Karan:- But you did. Tumhne meri feelings ka mazak bana diya hai.

Teja :- Mera aesa koi intention nahi tha. Vo toh bas flow flow mai muh se nika gaya.

Karan:- Tejasswi jao yaha se muje tumse baat nahi karni

(With this Karan pulled the shirt harder this time. Because of hard pull Teja lost the balance and was about to fall ,thus when Karan held her by waist the they had an intense eye lock.)

Nishant:- Babzz kaha hai tu.

(Nishant yelled while entering luggage area. Both Karan and Teja came out off the trance.
Karan saw the postion and quickly compose himself and Teja. )

Teja:- Karan i m really  sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you. 

(Without replying her Karan took his stuff and went for bath. Deep down Karan also knew that Teja had not done that extreme for which he should get hurt. She did a small joke which she does with everyone, and then also she came to apologize to him. )