Part 13

(They all went to garden area. )

Teja:- Sunny muje taste nahi karvaoge. (Rosed her brows. )

(Karan nodded and took her to counter. )

Karan:- Haat jhal gaya tha and tune baad mai bane bhi nahi diya toh issliye mai sirf panner chilly banaya hai. (Said while pointing towards panner chilly. )

Teja:- Ha toh kese bana deti. And muje toh panner chilly bhot pasand hai. Chal ab dekh kya raha hai khela muje.

Karan:- huhhhh......(Made a question mark face. )

Teja:- Aree khila na apne haath se. Tune pheli baat banaya. Muje tere haath se khana hai.... (And made a pleasing face. )

Karan:- Par.........

Teja:-Thik hai teko nahi khilana muje.......Fir mai kuch khaugi hi nahi.
(Teja look at him and made an angry pout face while crossing her arms below her chest.)

(Karan chuckled on her cute antics which make him to do things. Karan took a plate serve panner chilly. Took a spoon and filled with it. Move spoon near Teja's mouth. Teja look at spoon get excited and takes the bite. She close her eyes and was enjoying the bite.)

Karan in his mind:- Just 2 sec ago she was angry and now look at her she is enjoying bite as if it is last bite. (And chuckled. )

(Karan was inpatiently looking towards Teja to finish her bit and say something about it. But Teja busy eating she took spoon for his hand and started eating. Karan was like is she for real here i m waiting her to finish and she is just busy in eating. )

Karan:- Teja......

Teja:- Hummmmm......(Still enjoying panner chill and not looking at him..)

Karan a little aloud:- Tejaaa....(She look up. )

Teja:- What??(With irritated face as he had stop her from eating. )

Karan:- Tum bas khaae jaa rahi ho. Baato toh sahi kesa bana hai??(His face was having curiosity to know. )

(Teja smiled on his curiosity. Teja took his hand and kissed on it. Karan closed his eyes and was feeling her touch. As this touch was not normal  it was her lips.... which had first time came in contact with his body. And it felt like heaven to him. )

Karan in his mind:- Why she  has power to make me feel weak?? Why she does something which feels like it shouldn't end?? I don't want this moment to end.

(But soon reality hit him when Nishant came and drag Teja for dance as BiggBoss had played music. )

Karan in his mind:- Why Beera need to drag her everytime?? 

(Teja was dancing with Nishant Karan was admiring her beautiful moves. As it is his favorite job nowdays. Soon Vishal also joint the dance. And he start dancing with Teja. Karan was not liking it. Karan fuming in angry because he had seen Vishal passing some flirty comments on her. As Teja doesn't want to create seen she also take as humor. But today when Karan saw him dancing with her Karan wasn't able to control. Vishal hold Teja's hand and started twrilling her but Teja was in heel and force put while twrill was high she couldn't balance her and was about to fall when Karan came and hold her. They had intense eyelock. Just then song changed. )

Song:- Rang de tu mohe Gerua.....

(Karan make her stand put his hand her waist Teja keep one hand on his shoulder and another was in his hand both move along with music. For  a second also they didn't break their eye contact.

Lines...

O.. veeraan tha, dil ka jahaan,
Jis din se tu daakhil huaa,
Ik jism se.. ik jaan ka..
Darza mujhe haasil huaa,