Part 20

(Teja open her eyes as soon as she felt his lips. It send shiver all over her body due to sudden kiss. But after realization at what happened her smile got widen. Karan saw her smiling face and gave a sigh relief because after so much of happening he could her smiling face. )

Karan:- How are you feeling sweety??

Teja:- Nice...tum yaha puri raat the??

Karan just looked at her eyes. A tear escape. He quickly made her sit and hugged her tight.

Karan:- Sweety, tuje pata nahi mai kitna darr gaya tha....tuje kuch ho jaata toh......

Teja:- Toh kya Karan??? Wese bhi tune hi toh kaha you don't care for me ......

(Teja broke the hug and look at him. Raised her brows in seek of answer. )

Karan:- Do i need to still answer this......that i care or not.

Teja nodded in no and hugged him tightly. She could easily push him to say things but she didn't force him. She wanted to wait till it would come organically.

Teja in her baby voice:- Sunny mainu bhook lagi hai.

Karan chuckled and broke the hug. He saw her face pouting like kid and chuckled more.

Karan:- Oye Punjabi kese........kitne Punjabi boyfriend.

Teja:- Ek bhi nahi. This is first time.....

Karan was speechless as here due to his image people are not ready to be friends with him. To avoid controversy people had slowly cut him off. And this tiny girl and said him as boyfriend indirectly. Tear escape from his eyes.....

Teja while getting worried:- Kya huaa??? Kya huaa mere Sunny ko.....(She kept his face in between her palm.and wiped out his tears. And started carelessing his cheek. )

Karan nodded in no and hold her hands and pulled out from his face and started carelessing her fingers.

Karan:- Acha bata kya khayegi....(said looking into her eyes and rosed his brows. )

Teja:- Humm.........

Karan:- Oye itna kya soch rahi hai mai chef thodi hu jo tu itna soch rahi hai.

She winnied like child and made an angry pout. Karan laughed.

Karan while laughing:- Puri Laddoo ki tarah dikh rahi hai.

Teja in cute angry:- Mai Laddoo??

Karan:- Ha tu.....wese tere cheeks chubby hai....aur jab gussa hoti hai toh air chubby dikhte hai....and tera face pura gol ho jaata hai Laddoo ki tarah.....(and started laughing. )

Teja:- Mai Laddoo nahi hu.....you cannot call me that.....(and cross her arms around her chest. )

Karan:- I can call you that and  you can't stop me. (Said while smirking. )

Teja:- No...... you can't and why can't i stop you.

Karan:- Because i never stop you to call me Sunny. So this pet name of yours which i had given you. So i m going to call you Laddoo.

Teja:- Ok fine.....(and rolled her eyes. )

Karan:- Cutie.....(and pinched her cheeks. )

Teja:- Really you find me cute??(said wirh excitement. )

Karan in his mind:- Few seconds ago she was angry and now look at her. (Karan chuckled. )

Karan:- No...i said to panda which on your dress...(Karan said in teasing tone. )

Teja whinnied again like child and pout.

Teja:- I not talking to you...(Karan chuckled more. )

Karan:- Laddo kahi ki....(Chal mai jaata hu kuch bana ke leke aata hu. )