Part 6

(As it was week ka war everyone were busy trailing,  mocking each other ,Nishant was complaining to camera for sending him shorts for week ka war. Everyone were laughing and enjoying. Karan was searching of only one laugh as she use to more excited for these things. Laughter of hers was missing and he exactly knew why it was missing. After some time Karan was all ready went to pool area with a cup of strong black coffee where Teja was sitting with her legs in pool, her head was in her plams and fingers were massaging her hair. Karan stood near her. )

Karan:- Teja.....coffee.

Flashback.

( Karan got ready by wear white shirt with black pants had black coat though he was rude but he was looking very hot in that attire all girls were staring him. But he was searching for only one eyes. He waited for long but still couldn't find her so he went to search her. As it was first time he didn't saw Teja for long time. As Teja is the energy ball of house use to roam, chit chat and giggle in whole house. He found her near pool. She was subconsciously taking nap and was about to fall in pool in this freezing October that to in morning, she would fell ill. Karan quickly went there hold her and make her stand. Because of sudden move Teja clutch her hand on his shirts button due to which button got loss. Karan make her stand proper and told her to wait here he ll come in 5 mins. Teja nodded as obedient kid. )

Flashback ends.......

(Teja looked up saw Karan standing with cup she was having a bright smile as for the first time he had called her Teja and not Tejasswi. )

Teja in her mind:- Never my name would have sound so beautiful....hayeeee and even he is looking too hot.

(Karan tap her shoulder to get her out for her trance. Teja took the coffee.)

Teja:- Karan, thank you i needed this. (She said with a smile. )

Karan:- I knew that. Anyway have it then get ready. Other had got ready only  you are remained. And Teja.........(He said scratching his brows. )

Teja:- Yes Karan.

(Karan with a little awkwardness as he didn't expected that he will say this to anybody or aleast in this house he didn'texpected. )

Karan:- Thank you...... thank you for taking care of me.

Teja:- Karan mai nahi rakhugi toh kon rakega. (Teja said with a wink and started sipping coffee. Karan was just staring her sltill Nishant called him. He went in house and Teja went to luggage area after finishing her coffee. )

(Teja got ready. First she didn't had energy but atfer coffee she got energy and was finishing her final touch up. Just then Karan entered the luggage area with broken button in his hand. When he saw Teja he was awestruck there. )

Karan subconsciously:- Beautiful........ she is looking streaming beautiful in this black gown. Just like doll.....(Karan came out of his thought when Teja came near him. )

Teja:- Karan how i m looking?? She every thing is fine?? (With this she raised her brows.)

(There were no words left with Karan to describe her beauty he just nodded. )

Teja:- Why did you came here?? You need something??

(Karan was to lost to answer he just showed his hand which had button. )

Teja :- Ohh ,so this is problem.

Karan:- Yaa , and i don't have any other shirt to wear with this and even i don't know how to fix this. (He frowned. )

Teja chuckled:- Wait a minute i ll fix it. Itni si problem aur face  dekho bacho jese banaya hai.

(Teja went to her luggage and removed sewing kit. And  forward her hand and he kept the button on her hand and she started her work. Consciously subconsciously her fingers were touching his bare chest. He was lost in her. Suddenly Teja pricked needle in her finger. )