Part 8

Morning song:- aa dekhe sara kis mai kitna hai dum.......

(As usual all woke up and danced. Teja was feeling different,  something is there in air which is making her happy as somethingwas changingin her life. She was feeling as she had conquered world. Karan too woke up but for a change in happy mood. After a long time he had peaceful sleep without any nightmare. He himself was surprised. He came out found Teja dancing. Teja saw him and went to him.

Saare shehar mein hum hi hai,
humsa kaun hai,
Dekho idhar hum yahin hai,
humsa kaun hai.......

These lines were played. Teja hold Karan hand camera fouced on them. Teja took him toward mukhiya dharwaza mirror and pointed her fingers first on Karan then on her saying "HUMSA KAUN HAI YAH....."

Karan look her amused but felt good. She left him and started dancing crazily. Karan was admiring her. Song ended. Teja went to Karan. )

Teja:- Good morning Karannnnnnn....

Karan smile on her babyness.

Karan:- Good morning Teja

Teja:- Karan tune itna mera dance observe kiya hai toh tuje kaisa laga mera dance.

(Karan was blank. Why did she asked that??
Before Karan could reply Nishant came and drag Teja to kitchen to make tea. )

Karan in his mind:- Yaar ye Beera kya kar raha hai aaram se bhi toh leke jaa sakta hai na. Usko lag jaati toh. Ek min did i just worried about her. Not again why she is all over my mind.

(In this way morning chaoo get complete. Soon BiggBoss announced Captaincy task. 

Task was:- There were alphabets cut outs in garden area the word was captain. Contestants were divided in two teams. One team while stays in alphabets and another will torture them to make them out.
So teams were
Team A:- Tejasswi, Nishant, Pratik, Vidhi, Afsana and Vishal.
TeamB:- Jay, Donal, Miesha, Umar, Akasa, Shamita.
Sanchalak:- Karan and Ishaan.

So first team B was inside and team A will torture them. In First Team A were playing fairly and were torture them in certain limit course if they show so much care no one will come so they thought of targeting Shamita as she was easy target.)

Teja:- Hume jitne ke liye Kuch karan hoga.  Par kya kare??

Nishant:- I think Shamita to thoda torture karte vo aajaegi.

Teja:- Par uthna hi ki tum jhal sako.

Nishant:- Ha ha definitely. Ruk yaha mai aata hu.

(Shamita saw Nishant and Teja were discussing something and Nishant went inside.)

(Nishant came with Shamita's expensive dress with scissor in other hand. )

Nishant:- Shamita agar tu bahar nahi aai toh mai teri dress destroy kar duga.

(The day before yesterday when clothes came Nishant heard Shamita saying that this dress is precious to her as it was designed by her sister. So Nishant thought that to save dress she will definitely come out. )

Shamita:- Why are you doing this Nishant?  You are my friend  and you are doing this to me. Vo dress bhot important hai mere liye please chod de. 

Nishant:- Tuje dress chahie toh bahar aaja.  Aur lele warna mai toh(He kept scissor her dress. )

Shamita:- Nishant ruk ja. (And she came out took her dress and went to washroom BiggBoss announced that time limit to Team B is over and now its turn for Team A. Team  A contestants went to get ready for task. )

Meanwhile in luggage area.

Shamita:- I know Nishant will never do this to me. Tejasswi must have told him to do this. I had seen them talking.