Part 29

Donal saw Shivin stand in garden and was lost in thoughts.

Donal in her mind:- I think Shivin does not like Tejasswi's and Karan's bond. (And smirked. )

Donal went to Shivin.

Donal:- Shivin.....Shivin.......(Shivin was not responding. Donal kept her hand on his shoulder and shook him a bit. )

Donal:- Shivin .......where are you lost ? Kitni awaaz di maine tumhe.....

Shivin:- Nothing......just thinking about something. You say why did you call me??

Donal:- Aree maine dekha tuje...tu kahi par lost tha issliye bhulaya....

Shivin:- Aree aesa kuch nahi hai.....chal thik hai mai jaata hu.....(and started going from there, Donal held his hand and stopped him. Shivin rosed his brows which questioned what??)

Donal:- I know you are upset because of Teja...

Shivin while looking towards Teja who was in kitchen cooking with Nishant. Pratik and Karan were helping them.:- Nothing like that....

Donal:- I know hum itne sach dost nahi hai lekin...fir bhi kuch share karna ho toh i m here.....(And blinked her eyes giving assurance to him. )

Shivin:- Definitely......if something comes up i will....

Donal:- Par muje ek baat samj nahi aai .......tu aur Teja toh phele se dost hai....agar teri team jeet rahi thi toh usko kyu problem ho rahi thi....I mean first round jab wo log jeete the toh tune toh  kuch nahi bola tha.....Hai na.....I think she had taken you for granted. Tu kitna karta hai uske liye aur vo.....tuje week ka war par sunna deti hai...task mai support nahi karti.....even time kaha spend karti hai yere saath jab dekho Karan ke saath hi hoti hai...Tu toh purna dost hai na.....agar phele nahi bola hota na toh koi believe nahi karta ki tu uska purna dost hai......kyu ki vo tere saath toh reheti hi nahi.....

Shivin was listening to Donal quietly while looking towards Kitchen. Where he saw Teja having fun with Karan Pratik and Nishant.

Donal while looking towards kitchen:- See there you can see she is enjoying with them. Ek baar bhi tuje dekne nahi aayi.....(and smirked. Shivin got disturb. All this while only Donal's words were ringing in his ear. He straight way went to smoking area. )

Meanwhile in Kitchen,

Nishant:- Babzz tune toh kya bhajaya hai aaj....

Pratik:- Ha na Shamita ka toh muh dekhne layak tha...(and all laughed. )

Nishant:- Par Babzz tuje yaad hai na tuje kya bol tha.....argument ke bich mai.....(said while give teasing look to Karan who was blushing remembering the thing she said. )

Teja:- Kya bola......(Teja actually didn't remember as she said in flow.)

Pratik:- Ab jada bhole mat bano....hume nahi baatna na sahi.....par bhai ko toh baata dena baad mai....(and gave teasing look to her. )

Teja still was clueless what were they talking about. She started thinking. After a while she remembered what she said....."boyfriend " and got blushed. Seeing her blushed Karan came to knew that she had recalled the thing. 

Karan in his mind:- I know tuje yaad aa gaya hai.....abhi kuch nahi puchuga....jab akele hoga tab tuje dekta hu......

Dinner was cooked Karan and Teja took the dinner and went den. Both sat on couch placing the plate in middle.

Karan:- Laddoo..... i know tuje yaad hai ki tune kya bola tha....(Karan gave teasing look to her. Teja got blushed but controlled. )

Teja while hiding her blush:- What are you talking about?? Muje kuch samj nahi aa raha hai.....(and had a bite. )