Part 35

Teja:- Karan Sangini.........(and gave smile. )

Karan was shocked as he didn't knew she did a show how's name was this rather you can say he didn't know her before BiggBoss. He had never heard about her.....

Seeing Karan lost Teja clicked her fingers on his cheeks....

Teja:- Kitheee.....(Karan nodded in no. Teja rolled her eyes. )

Karan:- This means i have major role in your break up...isn't it...(and smiled mischievously. )

Teja immediately:- No.....i didn't even knew you that time.......(then suddenly it clicked to her what he actually mean....and nodded her head in disbelief. ) such a self obsessed you are.....

Karan chuckled:- Lalloo....

Teja:- Chalo ab sona nahi hai.....

Karan:- Yaa lets go...(both goes to bedroom. )

Karan lied on his bed Teja brought her night regime pouch and started doing things. Karan was just playing with her products.

Karan all off sudden:- I m happy that i chose to stay with you and not stay away....(Teja was applying cream on her face but stopped by his statement and looked towards him. Karan also look her. Both were sharing eye contact. )

Karan while straight looking into Teja's eyes:- Teja .....after meeting you i have realized that being affected and staying i troma is easy but being  brave and facing all problems is way more difficult. You taught me that how to be brave....how to be confident....how to believe in your self.....how to face problems.....how to be non judgemental.....how to look soul of a person......how to feel good about yourself......how to love yourself first.....how to not believe in people how doesn't matter to you.......     I haved and still trying to learn all these thing the only thing i couldn't learn is how to defend myself......i try hard but i just can't. Teja i have many adjectives for you such as....beautiful, bubbly, cute, chaotic and most important strong.....(Listening to this Teja hugged him tight...tear escape from both of eyes. )

No one was ready to break hug. After good 5 mins of tight hug finally Karan spoke.

Karan:- Yeh jo tune cream haat mai rakh kar muje hug kiya hai na .....kahi vo cream mere shirt par toh laga di..

(And laughed. Teja hit his back and broke the hug....)

Teja:- Aesi bhot bata hai jo sirf tu hi kar sakta hai.....i m glad that i have you who make me feel so special and full only mere with words.....i know i m not good with words but i hope my actions state you that you are special for me....and yes what happen if you couldn't defend yourself i would always do it on your behalf. Don't worry.

Karan with teary eyes:-I know  i have you always and yes Your actions are more then enough....(A spark i Teja eyes could be seen and seeing spark in her eyes Karan eyes were also shining.)

Karan:- Par ek aur baat hai...jo tu sirf mere liye hai....(Till now Teja had finished her routine and kept her pouch. She was about to lye when Karan pulled her on his chest. Teja looked him with question mark face.)

Karan with puppy face:- Thod der please. (Teja just nodded and put her head on his chest. And Karan wraped his arm around her.)

Karan:- So i was saying that kuch baate hai jo tu sirf mere samne karti hai...pata hai konsi...(Teja was lying with closed eyes on his chest and just feeling his embrace.)

Teja:- No....

Karan:- This strong,  cute, bubbly....you are for world but for me you and vulnerable also...you are childish also.....you are fearless also.....this sides of you are only seen by me aleast in this house.....

Teja opened her eys in shock and a tear formed in her eyes.....

Teja:- No one.....literally no one had understood me as you had done....no one seen beyond my cuteness and bubbiness. Thank you Sunny for understanding me so much.....i love you....

Karan:- I love you too mera Laddoo.....

They didn't knew when sleep took over them....they slept in each other embrace.
At midnight Teja got up and went to her bed.

Morning song....Ladki Beautiful kar gai chul...

Everyone woke up blinds were off....all were busy in morning chaos and guess what would be Captaincy task....

Afternoon....BiggBoss made a announcement...

Ab waqt aa gaya hai ki uss ghar ka naye captain ko chuna jaye. Uske liye garden area mai kuch khane peene ki cheeze rakhi gai hai. Dono davedaro ko matlab Karan aur Pratik ko captain banane ke liye ghar wala ko unko cheeze khila ne pade di jo jada se jade cheeze khayega vo jeete jaaega aur jo nahi kar paya vo out. Ghar wala ko dhayan karke hai ki task ki waqt vo koi aur cheez nahi khaye aur apne pasandita contestant ko jeet ne ki kohish kare une jaada se jaada cheeze khila kar.  Ye ghar walo ke haath mai ki unko kisi khila na hai. Karan aur Pratik khudse le kar nahi kha sakte hai. Haar baar gong bajege aur koi do housemate jaake Karan ya Pratik ko khane ke liye cheeze dege ab ye unke upar hai ki vo kise dena chahte hai. Haar housemate ko chance milege apne pasandita contestant ko khilane ka. Last mai jisne sab se jada khaya hoga wahi ye task jeetega aur iss ghar ka captain banega.
Good luck...BiggBoss.

All started planning, Karan and Pratik started convincing housemates to gave them things to eat and drink.

Teja:- I think meri wajhse tuje bhi koi khila aega nahi. I m soory Sunny. (Teja said in sad tone.)

Karan:- Aee pagal aesa kuch nahi....tu hai tabhi toh itne log baat bhi karte hai warna phele toh kog muje rude hi samjte the and baat bhi nahi karte the.....teri wajse ye changes aaye hai so just Shut up. ...ok...

Teja:- Mai vidhi convince karti hu tuje dene ke liye....

Karan:- Ha...aur mai Umar ko....fir dekhte hai kya hota hai....hmm....(Teja nodded while looking down.)

Karan:-Laddoo why are you sad ha....agar iss baar nahi huaa toh next time sahi....chale itna nahi sochte...(and hugged her.)

Teja in her baby voice:- Par Sunny muje tuje Captain banta dekhna tha.....

Karan:- Its ok mai nahi toh Pratik hoga .....hai na its ok vo bhi toh apne hi team se hai....so relax.....hummmm...

Teja just nodded. They broken the hug and went to Umar and Vidhi.

___________

Sorry for late update but i really can't find motivation to write as there not may review s so i requests you all to give some...

If you like this part do vote and comment.

Precap:- leap...