Part 24

Everyone has slept. It was midnight as per routine Teja woke up midnight to see Karan weather he was in bed or not. Teja look towards his bed and found Karan sleeping with a smile. First time she saw him smiling in sleep.

Teja in her mind:- How cute his is looking!! Just look at him he slept on his stomach one leg is out and other is inside the comforter. Aur cushions ko toh aesa hug ki bas.....bichare. Face is looking so calm. Baapa please always protect his smile and he may have all nights peaceful.

Then she slept happily.

Morning song:- Matargasti....

Slowly everyone started waking up. Teja also woke. She was happy. It was happiest morning ever she could have. She saw Karan who was sleeping.

Teja in her mind:- Aaj utha nahi.....koi nahi thodi der mai uth jaaega.

Think this she went out to dance. Nishant was already there in garden. Teja dance her heart out. Song ended. Teja wished morning to everyone. She saw around but couldn't find Karan. She walked toward bedroom and saw him sleeping.

Teja in her mind:- Aaj kya huaa hai abhi tak nahi utha roz toh uth jaata hai. Kahi firse fever toh nahi huaa. Par kal maine check kiya tha he wasn't having nightmare then....jaake dekti hu. But.....maine uthaya aur usse pasand nahi aaya toh.......par agar sach mai bimar huaa toh.....

Many questions were arriving in Teja's mind but she composed and thought of going and waking him up.

Teja put her hand in Karan's hair as he was lying on his stomach.

Teja:- Sunny.......(no response. )

Teja:- Sunny.....utho subh hogai hai morning song bhi khatam hogaya hai. BiggBoss baby khukkdookhu baja dege. (And started ruffling his hair while sitting beside him. Karan took her hand near his face and snuggled. Due to sudden pull Teja fell on his back.

Karan in his mind:- Everyday i woke on my own. Aaj bhi uth gaya tha ye mamdom apne bed par haat stretch kar rahi thi. Ek dam bachi lag rahi thi. She saw me i closed my eyes. I thought she would come to check on me why didn't i wake but she didn't. When song ended and still she didn't come i thought she  doesn't care that i m wake or not. I was about to wake up suddenly i felt her hand in my hair. I felt sukoon....and when she called Sunny in her baby voice it was like music. When she again called Sunny i couldn't control and hold her hand a her my face and she falled on my back.

Teja:- Sunny uth jaao na.....bhot kaam hai. Chai bhi banani hai and breakfast bhi....(said while half sleeping in his back and half in sitting position. )

Karan:- 5 mins please.....

Teja:-But.....

Karan:- Ok 2mins.....

Teja:- Ok.......(and surrounded her other hand on his waist. And closed her eyes. )

Both were lost in moment. No one want to wake up. It was first time they had such romantic morning. Both wanted time to stop. Their moment was broke buy BiggBoss khukdookhu....

Teja:- Dekha mai kaha tha na.....BiggBoss baby khukdookhu baja dege.....ab utho.....

Karan felt her hand turn around and gave a sleepy smile.

Karan in sleep voice:- Good morning Laddoo.

Teja:- Good morning Sunny. (While ruffling his hair. )

Karan:- Kal toh bada muje bol rahi thi aur aaj.....khud ko dekho....

Teja:- Maine kya kiya??

Karan:- Kal muje bol rahi thi ki have courtesy to aleast hug and say goodnight...and now what are you doing??(and pouted. )