Part 18

(Nishant and Pratik open the door and Shivin came out. )

Shivin:- Ye kisne kiya??

Pratik:- Pata nahi bro.....humne toh teri aawaz sunni issliye aaye....aur dekha toh door kisne block kiya tha......(said while suppressing laugh. )

Shivin:- Acha......Thank you....(Then he went to luggage area where Teja was waiting. While Pratik and Nishant were laughing. )

(Shivin comes to luggage area but he doesn't find Teja. )

Shivin in his mind:- Pata nahi kaha jali gai maine kaha tha yahi wait karne. Jake ke dekhta hu.

(Shivin went to search Teja.  He came to garden and found Karan and Teja there. )

Meanwhile in garden......

Teja:- Agar pyaar nahi karte toh parvaah kyu karte ho. Girne dete. Kyu bacha haa....

Karan fumbled a little but soon composed.

Karan with straight face:- Agar koi aur bhi hota toh bhi yaha karta....

Teja:- Acha......tum kuch aur khete ho aur tumhari aakhe kuch aur........

(Teja put his hand on her heart and her's on his. Both can feel each other heart beats which were beating as they are in marathon. )

Teja:- Ab bolo you don't love me......You don't feel for me........you can't see my in pain......bolo.......

(Before Karan could answer he was Shivin. He thought of nice chance to escape. )

Karan while removing hand from Teja heart:- Aree Shivin come na.......

(Teja also removes her hand wipe her tears and move around)

Karan:- Aree ye kabse tuje hi dhund rahi thi. Tum log baat karo mai jaata hu. (And he started walking towards house. )

Teja look at him in disbelief.

Shivin:- Acha huaa tum muje mil gai......vo muje tumse baat karni thi.

Teja was too vulnerable to hear or understand.

Teja:- Abhi nahi....Shivin kal baat karte hai mai thak gai hu....(Before Shivin could say anything Teja went from there. Shivin got disappointed but soon his eyes feel on anklet and smile formed on his face. )

Shivin:- Chalo...... at least she worn the anklet.

(Both Teja and Karan were in bed trying to sleep. But miserably failed. They were just rolling on bed. Karan got up and went to green couch in garden.  He sat there no matter how much he tries Teja wasn't leaving his thoughts. )

Karan:- Pata nahi kya kar diya hai issne. Aakhe band karta hu uska chehra hi dikhta hai. Her beautiful eyes....who has only pain now.....her hair, her chubby cheecks(he chuckled. ) her cute antics and specially her innocent smile which is missing......I can't see her like this. If Shivin wouldn't come there i think i wouldn't able to control my emotions. I think this is sign from God that i shouldn't be with her. But no matter how much i resist i can't stay away from her. My eyes always in search for her. Her one glance give me peace. Huhhhh......what do i do??? Give me some hint.......

(He sighs and lean back on hand rest and stretch his legs on couch and close his eyes. And knowing slept on couch. )

(Here Teja also got drift in sleep after struggling for 2-3 hours. )

Morning song:-  Ye ladki pagal hai ....pagal hai.....

(Song played Teja was no mood to get but thought against as she wanted to come out this situation and hearing the song which was one of her favorite and official delicated to her he doesn't want to miss any chance to lose the moment. As she was here to enjoy and didn't wanted to do things which later she may regret. She got up saw everyone was sleeping. She saw Karan's bed which was empty. )