Part 33

Teja show something and all smirked. Shamita was about to announce the result but stop by Teja.

Shamita:- Kya huaa Tejasswi??

Teja:- Shamita untill the bucket is not on the line  hum jo chahe vo add kar sakte hai na??

Shamita:- Ha matlab add kar sakte hai...but sirf juice........

Teja:- Ha toh...(then she removes the bottle of juice which she had hiden under her jacket. The other team was shocked. Teja pour the juice and kept the bucket on line. )

Now there was no juice in team Vishal but Team Karan had some of it so they were clear winners.

Donal:- But Shamita tum yeh kese allow kar sakti ho......

Teja cutted:- Kyu nahi kar sakti...yaha par kahi nahi likha hai that we cannot add juice after gong.....and wese bhi juice hi add kiya hai kuch aur nahi and wese bhi karne ke phele hi maine sanchalak se puch tha now she can't back off. (And she smirked and Karan did his favorite job which is getting evils eyes off of her.)

Shamita with heavy heart:- Yaa she is right so as we can see...Team Karan is clear winner of this round......So BiggBoss isse round ke winner hai Team Karan.....

BiggBoss ranged the gong and announced the task is over and thus, Team Karan has won both the rounds captain will be one of them for which task will be announced tomorrow and today's task has came to an end.

Hearing this Team Karan started jumping and enjoying their win. Teja throws herself on Karan.

Teja:- Sunny....main inna khush hu aaj....dekha maine kaha tha ki hum hi jeete ge......(said while hugging. )

Karan while hugging her more tight:- Sab teri wajah se huaa hai Laddoo.....you know you are the best.......I Love you.....I Love You...my sweet little love......(and kissed her shoulder. Teja also kissed his cheek.)

Nishant:- Oye...love birds hume bhi congratulations karne ka mauka do......(Pratik and Akasa giggled. )

Karan and Teja broke hug though they didn't want to but they had to....

Pratik:- Par muje ek baat nahi samj aai ki Teja aapne yeh sab kese kiya aur kyu??

Akasa:- Ha matlab....idea kese aaya ki ek bottle chupa do...

Teja:- Actually, muje idea ho gaya tha ki agar same level hoga toh vo log juice gira ne ki zarur try karege issliye mai soch ek bottle chupa leti hu.....and know Teja ka bheja (and rosed her imaginary collar.)

Karan while evil eyes off action:- Tejaaaaa.... tera bhejaaaaa......(Teja hit his chest playfully. And all laughed.)

With all this chaos the task ended so the day. The day wasn't easy for our beautiful souls but they didn't give up and try their best to cheer each other. Karan finally could distract Teja from thr topic and Teja finally made her team win and now got adamant on making Karan captain.

Soon it was dinner time and Karan came in kitchen after floss. He was finding Teja for dinner. On other hand Teja was sitting in den as how hard Karan try to make her feel normal but she couldn't be....as she wanted to tell all things to Karan....

Karan to Nishant as he was in kitchen:- Beera tune Teju ko dekha kya??

Nishant:- Ha thodi der phele den mai jaate hue dekha tha.....

Karan:- Ohh.....mai wahi jaata hu....

Nishant:- Beera sunn...tu tera aur uska dinner leke hi jaa aur wahi kar i think usko thoda alone time chachie tere saath.....aur teko toh pata hi hai ki yaha log usko thik se khane bhi nahi dege.....

Karan:- I know.....mai leke jaate hu.....(Karan look dinner and water and went to den. Teja was lying on couch her one hand was on her eyes and other was on her stomach. )

Karan in his mind:- Mera Laddoo aaj bhot pareshan hai muje pata hai....kyu hai vo bhi pata hai.....but don't worry mai apne Laddoo ko wapas laauga......

Karan:- Laddoo......(Teja heard his voice she removed her hand from eyes and opened them saw him standing with dinner. She got up and made place for him.)

Karan came and kept dinner on table infornt of couch. And forward his hand.

Teja while raising her brow:- What??

Karan:- Aree....give me your hand.....

Teja:- But.....(Karan didn't listen her and took her hand and made her sit on his lap. Teja also didn't protest as she want this....she want him....his embrace. She rest her head on his cheast and snuggled.)

Karan:- Ab khole apne chatter box...aur bol kya huaa hai.....(But Teja remains silent. She wasn't able to figure out that how to and from where she should start. Karan saw her lost in her thought. He took her face in his palm.)

Karan while cupping Teja's face :- Kya huaa Laddoo bol na.....dekh tu muje se kuch bhi bol sakte hai......mai nahi dekh sakta tuje aesa.....please bolna Laddoo.....(with this tear escape from Teja's eye. Karan wiped it.)

Teja while finally breaking her silent:- Sunny i know you have many questions regarding the things Shivin said......and i want to clear all this things.....(before she could continue Karan kept his finger on her lips. )

Karan:- Nahi Laddoo muje kuch nahi sunna....pagal hai kya mai tuje kyu questions karuga.....

Teja:- But Sunny....

Karan:- Acha yeh bata ki tune mere past ko leke koi questions kiye the kya muje ye relationship form hone ke phele....(Teja nodded in no.) Toh fir....mai kese kar sakta hu...aur mai karu bhi kyu....muje pata hai mera Laddoo kese hai and i trust my Laddoo.....

Teja:- Sunny maine issliye nahi pucha kyu ke muje tumhara past pata hai.....

Karan:- Acha...kisne bataya maine???

Teja:- Nahi.....Pratik ne ....

Karan:- Aur tune bhi question kiye bina believe kar liye....kyu??

Teja:- Because i trust you .....muje pata hai ki duniya chache jo kahe tu bilkul wesa nahi hai.....

Kara :- Same applies for you meri Laddoo i believe in you baki jo kehe muje usse kya....

Teja while keeping her head on his chest:- Par Sunny mai tuje batna na chati hu.....please muje bolne de....

Karan while Carelessing her hair:- Mai sunnu ga Laddo bilkul sunnuga par yaha nahi jab hum yaha se bahar jaaege na tab....sunnuga... 

Teja:- Par ....

Karan cutted her:- Laddoo.....teri life humseha private rahi hai aur mai nahi chati ki vo bahar aaye...aaj jo bhi huaa hai vo itna bhi nahi hai ki tuje apni personal life public karni pade.....so relax.....(and still Carelessing her hair.) Chal ab dinner kar lete hai.....

Teja:- Bas 5 min......(and hugged him tight and he also did same.)

Karan in his mind:- What girl she is....sirf muje secure feel karva ne kie liye apni personal life ko risk kar rahi thi...pagal.....i promise Laddoo mai tuje humse protect kargu and kabhi tuje hurt nahi karuga....aur karga bhi toh i will only heal you mai tuje kisi ke jaana hi nahi duga .....kyu ke tuje hurt karne ka haq bhi mera hai aur heal bhi ...mai kisko bhi teri vulnerability ka benefit nahi lene duga.....

Teja in her mind:- I am very luck to have this guy mere se jada ye protective hai meri image ya meri personal life ko leke.....ab muje pata hai ki agar kahi par bhi mai galat chali jaau he will bring me back and always protect me. And i promise i will be always be his side in his lows and highs.....in his goods and bads......and koi kuch bol ke toh dikhaye isko mai uko thod dugi.....par mai ye baat apne andar mai rakh sakti muje ....mai jab tak Sunny nahi baatugi muje shanti mai milegi.....ab mai kya karu???

Both made silent promises to each other and break the hug and started their dinner. Karan feed Teja dinner....He always love to pamper her....and today she needed the most. Soon they finished the dinner and went to luggage area to change.

____________________________
Sorry for keeping youall wait. I hope i m keep up to all your hopes.....if you don't think so then comment below. Thank you for reading.

If you like this part do vote and comment.

Precap:- Teja's past......