Part 27

They both went to kitchen Pratik and Nishant were present there. As they were waiting for result that it has sorted or not.
They saw Karan and Teja coming with hand in hand.

Pratik:- Hogaya dono ka sort (with teasing smile. )

Nishant:- Radda pura din kiya aur sort sirf half an hour mai......waahhh.....Babzz kuch toh natak karti......

Teja:- Hai na.....muje bhi yahi lag raha hai ki mai jaldi mann gai. (And pouted. )

Karan:- Oye.....jaldi kaha mani hai.....kitni der tak mana raha......aur vo bhi dil se.....tu abhi bhi gussa hai kya....

Teja with smile:- Nahi......(and nodded. )

Karan:- Good...

Nishant:- Chalo ab tum dono ka ho gaya ho toh khana kha lo morning se kuch nahi khaya...

Teja:- Ha Sunny.....mainu bhuk lagdi...lagdi..(fumbled a little. )

Karan:- Mainu bhuk lagi hai...hota hai ghadi..

Teja:- Sunny abhi tak sikh raha hu mai......(frowned a little. )

Karan:- Ok meri maa.....chal ab kaha lete hai.

Teja:- Ha...

Teja goes and start heating food Karan sets the dinning table.  Fills her water bottle.

Teja:- Sunny....den mai kar.....

Karan:- Kyu...(still focused on water bottle. )

Teja:- Please......

Karan look at her. He was she was in vulnerable state. He didn't knew why....

Karan while cupping her face:- Kya huaa Laddoo.......

Teja:- Den mai chale please.......(and tear escape for her eyes. )

Karan wiped her tear and understood that something is going in her head which she want to say but can't beacause people are still roaming around.

Karan:- Ok Laddoo den mai karte hai....

Oven beeps they take the food and water to den. Karan and Teja keeps the food on the table infornt of couch. Karan sat and made her sit on his lap.

Karan while Carelessing her cheeks:- Kya huaa Laddoo?? Bol ab kya bolna hai??

Teja look towards him with question mark face:- Tumhe kese pata??

Karan:- I know everything which happens in this chota sa dimag. (Said while touching her temple. )

Teja:- Sunny i know early you diverted the topic. But inner you also wanna know about  my past. I know that must had gave you thought that i don't trust you. But....(Karan kept his finger on her lip and immediately hug her. )

Karan:- Shhuu....Laddoo kabhi mat sochna just because you didn't share your past that doesn't mean you don't trust me. I know you trust me more over anything in this world. If it was in our hand you would have told me. I know you quite because of these cameras.

Teja while hiding herself in his chest:- Sunny i really what you to know but these....

Karan:- I know Laddoo....ab yehe sab chod aur jada nahi sochte....ok....(Teja  looked up and nodded. ) Good ab khaye......

Teja chuckled and took the plate made a bit forward toward Karan. Karan happily ate the bit and did the same. Soon they finished thier dinner and went to sleep. They doze off immediately as it was a heavy day for them. But had a peaceful sleep.  Though midnight Teja kept check on Karan.

Morning song:- Kamariya.....

As usual Teja got up but didn't go out directly. She first went to Karan and started ruffling his hair. Karan smiled and hold her hand and snuggled in. They stayed same for some time. Then Karan released her hand and she went out and had  hard core dance. Later on Karan also came in garden sat on his favorite place near mukhiya dharwaza and watching Teja's dance.

Karan in his mind:- Cutooo.....(and smiled. ) itni energy aati kaha se hai morning mai.....din bahar kuch na kuch karti reheti hai fir bhi nahi thak thi......Mera Laddoo (and does evil eyes off action and Teja see that gives a flying kiss. )

Song ended.

Teja comes to Karan.

Teja-: Good morning Sunny......(while sitting beside him. Roll her arms on his right hand and keeps her head on hia shoulder. )

Karan:- Good morning Laddoo...kya huaa thak gaya mera Laddoo???(Teja looks towards him and nodded in yes. )

Karan:- Toh kisne bol tha itna naach ne ko??(and rosed his brows.)

Teja:- Sunny....i love to dance.....

Karan chuckled:- I know that but thod aaram se abhi tu thak gai na...

Teja:- Achi bhi ho jaao gi jab apne Sunny ki haath ki chai piyugi......

Karan:- Acha....mere Laddoo ko chai chahie.

Teja nodded like kid. Karan chuckled and pulled her cheeks. Teja frowned a little.

Karan:- Chal chai batna ta hu....

Karan and Teja goes in Karan starts making chai and Teja was heating her water. She kept cup in microwave and then back hugged Karan. Karan was taken back as it was first time she back hugged him. Karan took her arms and tighten the hug. They stay same for few minutes. Just then Donal came and saw them she was shock seeing them.

Donal in her mind:- Kal toh laad rahe the vo aesa ki fir kabhi baat nahi karge aur toh dekh jaise kuch huaa hi nahi. (Think this she went out to search Shamita and then Teja also went out by taking her water. )

In this morning chahos came to an end. Shamita and Donal discuss about thier patch. Nishant and Pratik were happy see them back to Sunny and Laddoo from Tejasswi to Karan.

Its was afternoon and BiggBoss announced Captaincy task. Housemates were divided in 2 teams.

Team 1:- Karan, Teja, Akasa and Pratik

Team 2:- Donal, Vishal, Umar and Vidhi.

Nishant and Shamita were sanchalak.

Task was of sugarcane. Teams have to remove sugarcane juice from sugarcane and fill in container whosoever team had more of it would win the round. Maximum round winner will be winner of the task.

All changed in costume given by BiggBoss.
Teja looked a little chubby in that. Karan and Nishant were sitting on couch of luggage area and Teja was getting ready.

Karan:- Kaam khaya kar moti ho gayi hai...

Teja while given unbelievable expression:- Babzz tuje kuch kehena hai...(Karan chuckled. )

Nishant:- Beera......(and nodded in no. )

Karan looked at him:- Acha thik hai sorry..

Teja:- Better.....(and got back to her work. )

Karan:- Usko bola.....(Karan frowned and smirked. )

Teja:- Whatever.....(and rolled her eyes. And Karan laughed. Teja got angry. )

Teja was doing her make up. Karan went and back hugged her. Teja tried to get out from gripe but Karan tighten his gripe.

Karan husky voice:- You look extremely cute and hot at same time.....

Teja closed her eyes while his breath was near her neck. Karan kissed her cheek and went out leaving Teja blushed.

Garden area,

Vishal:- agar humari team jeeti toh captain abhi apna hoga toh akka aapko thoda cheating karna hoga.

Shamita:- Ha...muje bhi chahie ki koi apne yaha se bana.  Teja ki Captaincy se thak gaye ab...

Donal:- Toh aap cheating karoge??

Shamita:- Ha kuch toh karugi....(and smirked. )

___________________
Sorry guys for late and a little short update as i was busy in family function. Next upadate will be very interesting i promise.

If you like this part do vote and comment.

Precap:- Shamita aapko khud toh khele nahi sakti aur yaha jo hardwork kar rahe hai usko........