Part 4

(All day chaos had came to end. Lights were out all went to sleep. But our sweet soul which was hurt by some people that is Karan couldn't sleep. As his bday has started  and there many memories were flashing back. Memories with his family, memories with his friends, and some unwanted memories also. He couldn't sleep while think all this so he decide to relief his stress  by doing his most favorite thing, which is singing. The time has been really harsh on him after break up. People who were close to him have left him or he had left them earlier to keep his relationship with Anusha. At times he had no one to calm him he use to sing. Music is something which gave him peace, a calmness to his soul. So whenever he felt low and couldn't take the things he just get engrossed in his music. Till date only few people knew that he can sing. So he got up from bed went to den. And was calming himself. )

(On other side our Teja woke up as it has been her routine to awake up mid light and see if Karan is his bed or not. She herself doesn't know why she does that. She feels worried when he is not taking care of himself. As in bigg boss house all came for themselves and you need to take care of yourself but Karan just does opposite. She saw he wasn't on his bed she thought he would be gone to  washroom so she waited him to come 20 mins passed he didn't came so she thought to look around for him. She went to all parts of house, she heard someone singing from den so thought to go there. She was Karan sitting on sofa and singing Ae di hai mushkil. She sat beside him, as he was singing so beautiful and she just fell in love with his voice. )

(Meanwhile in den Karan was too involved  in song that he didn't realized that someone had came and sat near him. As song was proceeding tear escape from his eyes. Teja saw the tear she felt pain in her heart seeing him with tear. Even her eyes got watery. To feel his pain she unconscious kept her hand on his heart and closed her eyes and lost herself in his voice and song. They didn't know hom much time has passed. Nishant woke up and to use washroom. While returning to bedroom he heard music from den he went there he saw a hurtful but at the same time beautiful site. He saw his beera is singing song to involved in it and had tears. He knew him before the show so he knew that when he is upset or happy he sings and the whatever situation were going he knew its wasn't happy tears he felt bad for him. On other hand he saw Teja keeping her hand on Beera's heart feeling the music and his pain she also had tears.  It seemed she is trying to soaking his pain. )

Nishant in his mind :- I think Beera has final found someone who is feeling his pain. And taking it as her own pain.

Nishant:- Teja (He snapped her shoulder she came out from trance not only Teja but Karan also. )

Teja:- Babzz dekh na Karan kitna acha ga raha hai. His was is just melodious.

Nishant:- That toh it is.

(Then Nishant gesture Teja to watch her hand Teja saw and quickly get off her hand. )

Teja:- Karan your voice is Melodious. I have never heard someone singing so beautifully.

( Karan got up and walked up to washroom and lock himself. Teja couldn't understand that what wrong she did. )

Teja:- Babzz abhi toh maine kuch aesa nahi bola ki usko hurt ho fir bhi...

Nishant:- Babzz i think he is feeling low that why he went, its nothing to do with you come on lets sleep.

Teja:- But Karan.....

Nishant:- Give him sometime he will be fine. Trust me

(Saying this Nishant took Teja to bedroom and make her sleep on her bed. But sleep was far from her eyes she kept looking towards Karan bed weather he came or not. )

(Meanwhile in washroom a flashback hits to Karan. It was his bday but Anusha had forgotten his bday. But through media she came to know about that. She quickly plan a party where she invited his friends and her friends to a club. They enjoyed the party and were on drive to home. )

Karan:- Thank you so much you planned in such a short time.

Anusha:- I m sorry that i had forgotten it earlier. But i hope i had cope up from my mistake.

Karan:- Ofcourse you have. If you had brought small cake at home i would have loved it. Acha listen , i want you to see me all through i hadn't told you something.

Anusha:- What??

Karan:- You know i can sing well. My mom say i have melodious voice would like to hear??

Anusha:- Not now i m really tired. After so much or planning and party i ll listen to you afterwards please......

Karan:- Yaa ok..
( Deep down Karan was hurt but then he composed himself by saying she must be really tired. From that day he really waited her to ask about his singing but the day never came.  And when Teja told the same line which his mother use to tell him. He suddenly got more emotional and started missing his mumma even more. After a while when he was fine he came out and walked in bedroom. And slept on his bed. He didn't knew why but when Teja told that his voice is melodious he saw same love and affection he had seen when his mother use to tell. He had an known SUKOON and slept within second. )

(On otherhand Teja finally saw Karan came in  and slept. She also could finally find SUKOON and slept. )

Another day...
Morning song:- Aaj mai upar, asman niche,aaj mai aage, jamana hai piche.

(As usual Teja dance her heart out and enjoyed her dance. On other hand Karan was a little happy what last night happened as he finally could feel home after years and was knowly staring Teja. Teja felt someones stare but, was ignored because she need to make tea. )

(Pratik and Teja were sitting together on green couch having tea. And Karan was sitting on his favorite spot near mukhiya dharwaza. )

Teja:- Aree ye Karan roz waha hi kyu baitha hai. Koi lene aane wala hai kya usko.

Pratik while laughing on her statement:- Nahi Teja vo bhai ko morning sunlight bhot achi lagti hai. Issliye vo waha baithe hai.

(Teja looked around and saw that sunlight falls only in that area. )

Teja:- ohh.... Acha  Pratik tu toh Karan ko phele se jaanta hai na ?

Pratik:- Ha......kyu??

Teja:-Aree kal raat ko......(Teja tell him the incident. )

Pratik :- Kal toh ye hona hi tha. ( Said while looking at Karan. )

Teja :- Kyu??

Pratik:- Kyuki aaj bhai ka bday hai. Aur vo apni family ko bhot miss kar rahe hai.

Teja:- Kya....... (And stood up Teja was too loud that everyone was looking at her even Karan. )

(Pratik made her sit and said sorry to everyone. )

Pratik :- Kya kar rahi ho itna loud reaction kon deta hai?

Teja:- Uska bday hai tuje pata hai tu ab bol raha hai muje. Humne kisne wish bhi nahi kya usko kitna bura laga hoga. Aur tu muje puch raha hai ki mai loud kyu thi. ARE YOU SERIOUS..

Pratik:- Aree maine issliye nahi baataya kyu ki break up ke baad bhai ne bday celebrity karna chod diya hai.

Teja:- Kyu yeh kya uski ex ka bday hai? Nahi an ye uska bday usne nahi karna na kare mai toh karugi. 

Pratik:- Teja bhai ko bura lag jaega.

Teja:- Usko toh meri har baat se bura lagta iss bura laga toh kya naya hai usmai. Lekin agar usko acha laga toh. If 1% bhi chance hai toh mai yeh karna chahati hu. ( She said while looking at Karan who was look at cup and moving his fingers on edge in circular motion. )

Pratik:- Agar tumhe aesa lagta ki shayad bhai khush ho jaega toh mai bhi ready hu.  Unki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu.

Teja:- Ok then Done Deal??

Pratik:- Done Deal. 

(With this they shake hand and Teja went to kitchen to plan suprise. )

_______________

Thanks for reading.
If love this part do vote and comment.

Precap:- Teja ka suprise and nightmare......