Part 12

(Teja brought Karan to luggage area and put his hand under water in basin. All the time Teja didn't left Karan hand. She was hell worried about his hand. Karan was least bother and just looking Teja as what all she is doing. )

Teja:- Sunny dard ho raha hai kya abhi bhi??(Said while looking at his hand. )

(Karan was too lost to answer. )

Teja:- Sunny bolna....(still she didn't look at him. )

(Karan didn't answer this time also. That's when she look up and saw he was lost somewhere. )

Teja a little loud:- Sunnyyyyy.

Karan got scattered and :- Kya huaa kitna kyu chiki??

Teja in irritating voice:- Because mai tuje 2 baar bula chuki hu aur tere dhayan nahi tha issliye.

Karan:- Ok fine.

Tejain tense voice:- Tere haath toh pura red ho gaya hai.

Karan:- Teja kuch nahi huaa hai. Waha task chal raha hai abhi bhi muje jane de aur complete karne de.

Teja:- Tum kahi nahi jaa rahe ho.... task jaaye bahad mai.

Karan:- Par Teja....

(Teja kept her finger on his lip. Karan feels sensation all over his body. He forgot what he was saying an to lost in her touch. Teja drag him to couch in luggage area and made him sit. )

Teja:- Tum yaha baitho. Mai aati hu.

Karan:- Par Teja task...(Teja gives a death glare to him.  Karan immediately zip his mouth. )

(Teja went to camera and ask for ointment for Karan. )

Karan:- Teja uski zarurat nahi hai i m fine.

Teja:- Shut up....just shut up. Sab tumhari galti hai thik se kaam nahi kar sakte the. Kaha dhayan tha ha?? (Teja's eyes her tearly looking his hand but quickly hide from him. )

Karan:- Shant ho jaa sweety. Next time dhayan rakhu ga. Please daat mat abhi. (Karan said with puppy face.)

Teja:- Stop that face.

(Nishant came there with ice. )

Nishant:- Ye le Beera ice laga de acha lage ga.

Teja:- Muje de. 

(And took it from Nishant and then Nishant went out. Teja look ice place on Karan's hand. Karan flinch due to pain. )

Teja:- Sorry..sorry..abhi dhayan se karugi (And started giving blows in between. )

(Karan close his eyes when she blows on his hand. Karan was feeling shiver all over his body. He just don't want to end this but then our BiggBoss baby is also possessive about Teja. BiggBoss announced that Party will start in an hour so all should get ready. )

(All got ready. Karan came out of washroom wearing pastel pink shirt with blue denim. But he could wore the shirt. He came out wearing from oneside and couldn't able to wear from another. He saw Teja ,she wore black sekven dress, with her open hair, minimal make up , diamond suds and black heels. Karan was mesmerized by her look. )

Karan in his mind:- She looking so hot at the same time so cute. She has least makeup among  all girls then also she is looking extremely beautiful. Hayyeeeee........

(All other girls were also there in luggage area they was Karan with half bear body.  And were lost in him. But Teja was still looking that her hair in mirror as she  was confused about to keep open or tie in pony. Just then she heard...)